Just an ordinary school day

Steve, a young rather good looking brown, messy haired teenager. In the mist of possibly his favourite place in the world. Could be it be the beach when then sun is gazing down upon you, the stunning view of looking down from the top of a mountain, seeing people the size of ants go by there daily life. No none of those, Just his bed.

As per usual he was dead to the world in his bed. He had already slept through 3 painfully loud and irritating alarms. It seemed nothing would wake him from his deep sleep. Well until his mum screamed his name

"STEVE!" she exclaimed  "YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Steve heard his mother moaning this and multiple other words, one of which meaning poo.

Suddenly he leaped out of his bed and glanced over at his rickety old wall of which his clock was dangling on. He saw he had precisely 13 minutes before his first lesson was to begin. He threw off his slightly tight but massively stinky pyjamas to then frantically grab his uniform from his chair and shove it on him as fast as he possibly could.  He sprints towards the stairs tripping up in the process to then slide down the banister of his stairs. He runs towards his living room whilst tucking in his shirt and hastily grabs his bag and chucks it on his back.

"Make sure you have everything" his mum said.

"It'll be fine!" he replied whilst preying he had packed it the night before. He pulls his keys out of his trouser pocket to then shove them in the door, hastily twist them to then open the door. Then at the same speed he just as hastily slams the door to then lock it. 

Steve sprints out of the slightly spooky but normal garden, whilst messily pulling up his tie to his collar. He turns his head left to then see a bus. He knows that that bus is the only possibility that he is going to get to school on time. Without hesitation he turns his head to the right to then sprint towards the steadily inclining hill to the bus stop. He absolutely loved the thrill of chasing a bus, it was a challenge to him. The chance that he might not make it just made him buzz. As he got closer and closer to the bus stop he knew the bus must be coming anytime, he glanced behind him to see the bus gaining on him. He started to have second thoughts about if he was going to make it before the bus gets there. "Its gaining, its gaining!" he thought. But so was he, the bus stop was so close to him, it was within an arms reach. He leaped toward the bus stop and grasped it with all his might. "I'VE MADE IT!" he exclaimed. 

The bus slowed to a crawl, whilst Steve was catching his breath. PSSST. The bus had stopped. Steve pulled on his bag to lift it back into position whilst waiting for the doors to open. The bus driver looked towards Steve with a slight smile on his face. He pushed a button on his dashboard and then the doors opened. 

" Better late than never Steve" The jolly bus driver said to him. "That's the third time this week he continued"

"What can I say? its a gift I suppose" Steve replied whilst handing over MEGA rider ticket.

The driver chuckled at this, "Gwon, take a seat" he added, whilst returning to the Ticket to Steve. 

Steve walked down the seemingly endless bus, he saw what seemed to be almost half of the students from his school within the bus, with the odd OAP scattered around looking rather out of place around a bunch teenagers. He glanced around the bus to see if there were any vacant seats. He saw quite a few, however not many he was interested in. He didn't fancy sitting next to a gross looking teenager eating an orange on a bus or next too a bloke who had fell asleep on the bus. But then he saw the perfect seat, the seat of dreams. There was a beautiful young blond hair girl sat next it, she was on her phone playing what looks like angry birds. He had seen her once or twice before before around school but never actually spoken to her before. This would be an amazing way to get to know her.

He slowly walked towards her, trying to do a cool strut, but it ultimately failing and looking more like he was desperate for a pee as he was still out of breath from sprinting to the bus. He took a deep breath and gently sat down next to the beautiful girl. 

"Hiya" Steve said rather enthusiastically.

"oh, hello" she replied nervously whilst looking towards him but occasionally glancing back toward her phone screen.

"I dont think we've met before, I'm Steve"   he says whilst keeping firm eye contact, but in doing so trying not make her uncomfortable. 

"Nice to meet you Steve, I'm Penny" She replied joyfully. "I saw you run to the bus stop, I could only wish to be that fast." She happily replied.

"Awh, thankyou. But I bet you dont wish to be as exhausted as me" He says trying to play off the compliment to make him seem not big headed. Penny playfully laughs at this.

"Yeah, your right about that." She adds.

Steve glances around to try and find something to talk about, preying he could find something so it wasn't just silent, he noticed she was playing what he thought was Angry Birds.

"What game you playing?" He says

"ANGRY BIRDS! , But I'm not very good at it. I'm stuck on level 14" She replied whilst titling her phone in a way so Steve could see it. 

" I mean it can be a challenging sometimes" He says trying to make her feel better about the situation. "Oh, look we've gotta get off now" Steve adds in a slightly sad tone. He then pushes the little bright red button which tells the driver to stop. All the students on the bus gather all of there things waiting in anticipation for the bus to stop. 

"I'll see you around school then, Steve" Penny says whilst gently placing her phone inside her blazer pocket. 

"Absolutely, I'll look forward to it" He says enthusiastically whilst walking away from the seat but looking over as he says so. The bus driver looks over to see the flood of students leaving the bus a few of which nod his head at him in gratitude for the ride to school. Steve walks out the bus with a huge smirk on his face thinking about Penny and how he cant wait to see her again.

Little did he know what was to come.