𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Hello, Sugarawa-san," the woman at the front desk said, and the latter returned the greeting

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hello, Sugarawa-san," the woman at the front desk said, and the latter returned the greeting. The ash grey haired male has been visiting the patient [Name] in the hospital for about four weeks.

They couldn't help but be saddened by the patient's predicament, and Sugarawa was frequently seen bringing flowers and food. They also felt sorry for the male, whose appearance had deteriorated.

"I think you should rest, Sugarawa-san," a nurse advised, concerned about Sugarawa's health. "Thank you, but I'm afraid I can't...I have to keep an eye on [N-[Name]." Sugarawa smiled tiredly at them, his voice cracking slightly.

"She's is correct, Kōshi...you look exhausted, you need some rest," [Name]'s mother stated as she saw Sugarawa began to cry. The older woman hugged the devastated male and said, "No...I can't, this is my punishment for not being able to keep your son safe."

"It's my fault he's in a coma!"

Mrs. [Last Name] had no idea that her son would be so fortunate to have this boy. She would always notice how her son had that look on his face and would rant about Sugarawa from morning to night, eventually scolding him for being too loud.

"Oh, shush. Now I see why my son adores you so much...stop telling yourself it's your fault, and I'm sure [Name] will be upset if he finds out you didn't look after yourself. It's not your fault, koshi, and I'll never hold you responsible."

Sugarawa's forehead was flicked by Mrs. [Last Name] before the teen hugged her. Sugarawa immediately comforted by her, patting his back and assuring her that it wasn't his fault, that it was the driver's fault, and that [Name] would wake up.

"Well, Kōshi, I suppose I should leave now. Keep in mind what I told you, okay?"

Before taking up her purse from the chair, she said, watching him nod. She then walked in and opened the door, only to be greeted by unexpected individuals. They're students, like his son's team, she noticed.

"What are you guys doing here?" She softly smiled at them as she heard Sugarawa talking. "Koshi, you didn't tell me your friend was coming to visit," she says, noticing that they were both dressed in the same outfit as Sugarawa.

"I'll take my leave now."

Mrs. [Last Name] said her goodbyes and locked the door behind her. "Why did you follow me here?" He looked at his buddies, who were staring down at their feet, as if it were the most fascinating sight they had ever seen. "We're worried about you, Koshi...you've been acting odd for the past four weeks!" Daichi said as he and the others stood there watching Sugarawa massage his temples.

Sugarawa snarled, "I'm fine, I don't need your sympathy."

They were caught off guard by this. Sugarawa did never act in this way. "Suga-senpai, we're your friends, and we're merely concerned about you," Yamaguchi reasoned, without faltering as he usually does. Sugarawa apologized as the others assured him that everything was alright, and he quickly sat near the sleeping figure. Their attention was drawn to the figure on the bed.

The [Hair Color] was just as tall as Tsukishima, and he was similarly attractive, despite the fact that he were covered in bandages and gauzes. As he breathed through the oxygen mask, he became a little pale.

"Is he the guy named [Name], senpai?" Tsukishima inquired, his voice remarkably calm and devoid of teasing. "Yeah...he was a bit cheeky and stubborn too," Sugarawa laughed as he clasped the male's hand in hers, both rings gleaming.

He didn't wear it in necklace this time, now he looked like he was married.

"Are you two senpai married?!" Hinata commented as Sugarawa's eyes softened as he gazed at the guy who was peacefully sleeping. "I wish so...I didn't get the chance to confess him," Sugarawa murmured, his eyes stinging from tears, which flowed down on the blanket as he wept. They were heartbroken to see their senpai and friend crying.

━━━━━━━BEEP

━━━━━━━BEEP

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.