Chapter 10

Do you guys like the story so far?? I just made a Luka hate chapter even though i totally stan him and i'm terrified of s4 because there are some rumors that he is evil, i'm not mentally prepared. Thank you for those who are commenting and enjoy the rest

————————————————————————————————

Chat hopped onto the balcony, taking in the late spring air. He was extremely nervous, Nino had given him a pep talk and all but he was terrified of all the possible outcomes. If Marinette felt the same he would have been overjoyed but their relationship would have to remain a secret from everyone, probably even from their own friends. Whereas if she didn't feel the same then one thing was for sure, Chat could never return. She would have been uncomfortable knowing that someone who liked her whom she didn't feel the same way about was holding her while she slept.

Was it really worth it to tell her how he felt? Adrien was getting second thoughts until he remembered Luka and Marinette talking and giggling, of course being with Chat wouldn't have meant that she would have to stop talking to Luka but at least he knew his princess's heart would not be in the blue haired boy's hands but in his, if they got together, and he would be much more careful with it.

Marinette was waiting anxiously in her room. Recently she had developed serious feeling for the cat superhero and, even though Adrien held a special place in her heart, she couldn't stop blushing every time she thought of the hero. The good news was that he seemed to feel the same, for God's sake he hadn't flirted with Ladybug at all! And he was a natural flirt. Apart from the fact that he had literally told her he had a crush on her civilian self, without even realizing it. It still shocked her, but in a good way

She heard a knock at her window and she flung herself to it and opened it immediately. It was such a beautiful night out that she decided to climb up. The warm breeze of soon-to-be summer caressed her face as the cat hero smiled at the mere sight of her. "Hello purrncess, i hope you are feline well this evening " Marinette smiled and sat down on one of the chairs and motioned Chat to sit next to her.

Chat Noir had a different plan though as he lifted the girl by force , sat down in the chair and placed her on his lap. Marinette giggled in surprise as she rested her head on the boy's shoulder. They looked at the city and the stars hanging above it, it was oddly quite for Paris, they could only hear some distant music from a park, people cheering and an occasional honk.

Adrien's palms were sweating but he knew it was now or never. The cat hero cleared his throat "M-Marinette i wanted to umm let you know and well actually I wanted to ask you if you would be my-".

Chat didn't finish as Marinette had pulled him towards her by the bell on his suit and kissed him. Marinette was shocked herself. She wasn't usually this bold, especially when it came to love, but with Chat she felt safe and confident. She couldn't help telling herself that she loved him. As Ladybug and as Marinette he had always protected her, not even realizing that he had fallen for both sides of one girl.

Chat's eyes were still wide but slowly he reciprocated the kiss. He cupped the girl's face lightly and briefly separated himself from her. Marinette opened her eyes, a hint of fear in her heart, had she exaggerated? Was she wrong in thinking he liked her? But soon those worries faded as the cat looked in her eyes and grinned, not his stupid smart grin but this one was full of pure happiness and love. He then put his lips on her, this time he took control, and they stayed like that for a while, Paris glowing with light around them.

————————————————————————————————

After an hour of talking and kissing Chat had picked up Marinette bridal style and placed her on her bed. Before he could lay down next to her the girl tugged him down light for one last kiss before cuddling up at his side and falling asleep almost immediately.

As Chat listened to the girl's regular breathing he sighed while replaying what had just happened. He had kissed Marinette. Marinette had kissed him. He didn't get the chance to ask her if she wanted to be his girlfriend but he was pawsitive the message had been received. She was such a good kisser. This raised a question in his mind that he would ask her later if this was her first kiss, but of course he wasn't jealous, he was next to his princess, and she too had feelings for him. He slowly drifted to sleep.

——————————————————————————————————

Marinette woke up suddenly and looked around, it was morning and Chat was still there, getting ready to leave. She hadn't had a nightmare that night, she felt so rested and happy. "I'm sorry princess i didn't meant to wake you" he said in a soft, guilty voice. Marinette smiled "I'm glad you did Kitty". She got close to the cat hero and gently kissed his cheek.

She loved kissing him, everything around them felt like it disappeared when their were so close.
Chat pulled her closer, between their bodies there was no more room. He put his arm around her waist and looked in her eyes. "Want me to bring you to school Princess? So you can boost with your friends about how you managed to get ahold of this alley cat". Marinette rolled her eyes "As much as i would love to, do you think it's safe telling people?" she really did want to tell Alya but she knew it was dangerous for her and for Chat.

Chat thought it over, last night he knew that it might have to remain a secret, but knowing Marinette she wouldn't go around school and brag about it, she would probably just tell Alya and Nino, and hopefully Adrien.

"Mm you could tell only your close friends, those you trust, what do you think?" Marinette nodded. "Okay Kitty, i will" Chat smirked, "Remember to tell them what a good kisser i am". As he climbed up the the balcony, before leaving he popped his head through the window and smiled down at the girl "See you soon princess". Marinette waved at him and they both thought the same thing

Sooner then you think.