Chapter One

Isang katok ang nagpalingon sa kanya sa pinto. A smile instantly graced her lips when she saw a paper slip under the door. She stood from the dresser and walked towards the small piece of paper innocently laying there. With so much anticipation, she read the piece of information that will ensure her plan's success for this evening.

"Black Lion huh..." She smirked. "Very fitting..." She tossed the paper on the bed and took her own fox mask from the dresser.

Pagkasuot niyon ay agad niyang sinipat ang bawat anggulo ng mukha sa harap ng full length mirror. The mask is white with an intricate designs on its ears and whiskers. She traced the purple and black lines under her eyes before posing sexily in front of the mirror. With a hot smirk on her full red lips, she held her hands up in claws and let out a seductive....

"Rawr..."

She bit her lower lip. Her eyes focusing on the ring on her finger. Napatingin siya sa box na nasa dresser kung nasaan ang antidote. Binuksan niya iyon at saka pinakatitigan ang tatlong ampule na naroon. Cece specifically told her to take one ampule para hindi siya maapektuhan ng aphrodisiac but she thought otherwise.

"What if it takes all the fun away..." She pouted. Her fingers started lingering over her exposed cleavage. "I want to be as crazy as him when we finally do it. I want to be as rough and as hard..." She murmured as her hand slid down her curves. "I want nothing else but pure lust when he fucks me..." She bit back a moan when she felt something hot and wet slid down her pussy. She sighed.

Fuck... She haven't started yet and here she is, already wet and ready to cum! Goodness!

She took a deep breath to calm herself. Tonight is the last night she's going to chase after the man she loves. Because tonight, she's going to make sure that he will be hers— body and soul. And no one's going to fucking stop her.

Music and nonstop chattering filled the room when she finally went down to join the others. It's their year end party and everyone is expected to join. At ang theme ng party, of course, masquerade.

Iginala niya ang paningin sa paligid, hinahanap ng mga mata niya ang lalaking naka-itim na lion mask. Agad tumigil ang paningin sa lalaking nakatayo malapit sa balkonahe. He looked tall, serious and intimidating just standing there with a glass of whisky on his hand.

She gave herself a moment to stare at the demigod in front of her. God, but he looks so gorgeous... His cold and dangerous aura just added to his charisma!

Her stomach fluttered when his eyes met hers. For a moment, she was lost in those serious brown eyes that looked deep into her soul...

She cleared her throat and composed herself. With a determined look, she started making her way towards him. Sa gilid ng kanyang mga mata ay pansin na pansin niya ang mga tingin ng ibang kalalakihan na naroon. Some stared at her with lust and some with admiration. Hindi na lamang niya iyon pinansin dahil hindi naman ang mga ito ang pakay niya ngayong gabi. It is this man, standing a few meters away from her that she wants. And she's going to have him tonight— by hook, or by crook!

Her gaze never wavered away from him. And when she finally reached him, she gave him the most dazzling smile that she could muster only for him.

"Hi, Magnus."

She didn't miss the slight frown that marred his handsome and serious face. She just disregarded it and continued her small talk.

"Nice suit." Puri niya sa itim na three-piece suit na suot nito. It perfectly fits every inch of his hard and sexy body. Yum!

He tilted his head to the side to acknowledge her approval.