"I knew George wouldn't allow a stop at the Great Hall or at the kitchens," He nodded, his cheeks flushing pink – from the cold wind and rain, of course – before he led them both towards the locker room, "and I couldn't have you passing out midst our match."

Fred grasped the door, hoisting it out against the harsh, blowing wind before ushering her inside first. She stepped in just as quick, moving to the side and shaking out a bit of the rain as he stepped inside behind her.

"Fred! We're not — oh, who's this?" Almost instantly, Oliver Wood's voice dropped to a normal octave instead of his usual yell at the sight of the unknown dark haired girl within his territory.

"Nevermind her, what's with the grim faces?" Fred diverted the topic easily, making the scowl on Oliver's face return.

"We're not playing Slytherin!" Wood immediately exclaimed, angrily moving towards his cubby with a heavy step, "Flint's just been to see me, McGonagall too. We're playing Hufflepuff instead."

"Why?" The elder twin groaned aloud, using a gentle hand to Rebecca's shoulder to gesture her further into the locker room towards his and George's side-by-side cubbies.

She fought off the sudden jolt at his faint touch, pursing her lips and immediately sitting where he had indicated before he began rummaging through his belongings with a grimace – not another thought to his own actions.

"Flint's excuse is that their Seeker's arm is still injured," Wood uttered, grinding his teeth furiously and making quite a few of the people in the room uncomfortable at the sound, "But it's obvious why they'd doing it — don't wanna play in this weather."

"Think it'll change their chances...." He murmured dangerously, his scowl growing.

For the past few days, the weather – much like Rebecca's mood – had a downfall. Of course, it wasn't completely unusual for Scotland. There had been strong winds, able to topple over the skinniest and smallest of first years, and heavy rain pour that was barely visible through the thick fog that covered the grounds. Even then, sitting in the locker room, there were loud rolls of thunder every few minutes and cracks of lightning coming in from a far distance.

"There's nothing wrong with Malfoy's arm!" Harry stated ferociously, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, "he's faking it!"

"I know that," Oliver uttered bitterly, "but we can't prove it."

"And we've been practicing all those moves assuming we're playing Slytherin, and—" He let out a harsh breath, leaning against the wall of his Puddlemere United clad cubby in despair, "and instead it's Hufflepuff, and their style is completely different."

"Not to mention that they've got a new Captain and Seeker, Cedric Diggory —"

Alicia and Katie stifled a few giggles into their hands, each shooting a knowing look to one another – Angelina rolling her eyes at her friends in good nature as she too cracked a smile. Harry looked rather awkward, confusion knitting his eyebrows together at their actions before he was turning elsewhere. Meeting Rebecca's gaze, he gave an equally awkward smile before turning towards his cubby. He turned back just as easily, holding out a banana, muffin, and a transfigured – likely done by Hermione – travelers' mug. She gave him a quiet thanks, taking it all with a meek smile before he turned away again with pink-tinted cheeks.