A hard days night

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for coming," his voice cracked, wavering smile still on display.

Taehyung immediately stepped forward with his arms out, cupping the younger's soft cheeks as he wiped at the tears flowing down his face. "Of course," he soothed. "Shhh you're alright."

Jeongguk nodded with his eyes shut, sniffling a little as he tried to compose himself. Taking hold on Taehyung's wrists, he stepped back so they were both inside his apartment, shutting the door behind him. And bringing the older's hands down with a little squeeze from his own, he laughed a little.

"Why are you laughing?" Taehyung asked softly, still a little worried as the no longer crying boy shut the door behind them.

"I'm just such a mess," he chuckled again, "It's kinda funny."

"It's really not, Gguk. You're working too hard."

"Hey," he stepped forward, placing an arm on the other's shoulder. "I'm fine. There's no reason to pout."

And Taehyung would've believed him...would've believed him if he had not just seen the other break down less than thirty seconds ago before magically appearing back to normal.

"Why did you call me over?" he asked instead, not bothering to argue.

"I just needed some company...and it's been a while since I've seen you." Indeed it has. Taehyung missed the boy like no other. Stressing about his well being, whether or not he was taking care of himself, over working; it all made him worry.

"It has, yeah," he smiled. "So what do you want to do? I'm sure standing in the doorway of your luxurious apartment isn't all you have planned for the night, is it?"

The younger laughed, shaking his head. "No, definitely not. You can take your shoes off if you want and we can put on a movie."

"...You're trying to get me to sleep over, huh?" he raised a suggestive eyebrow.

"No!" he defended himself, cheeks turning a little pink. "That's not what I-no!"

"Oh," he fake pouted, "So you don't want me to stay over," he nodded his head in understanding, "I get it...yeah."

"Tae," he complained, "I just want you here. And if you fall asleep, that would be alright too."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile, loving the effect he had on the younger. "Alright," he said, taking his shoes off. "Let's watch a movie."

***

When he tells you Jeongguk's couch is comfy...it's an understatement. His butt practically sank into the couch as soon as he sat, the plush cushions welcoming him greatly.

"Why the hell is your couch so nice?" he asked. Jeongguk had just sat next to him and raised a brow at the strange question.

"Because I have to sit on it?" he asked dumbly.

Taehyung shook his head and clicked his tongue, muttering, "Rich people," under his breath.

"Hm?"

"Nothing! What movie are we gonna watch?"

***

They decided on watching Camp Rock, a classic Disney movie filled with bad acting, okay singing, and even worse dancing. But it was a classic. And Taehyung figured it'd be enough to distract Jeongguk from his own thoughts for a while.

"Why the hell does she do that thing with her shoulders?" Jeongguk asked as she started singing 'Too Cool'.

"Because she's too cool to do anything else, duh." Taehyung received a little pinch to his knee at that. Somewhere within the first ten minutes of the movie Jeongguk had laid his head on the older's lap. Taehyung was overjoyed if not anything else. Not only did he get to play with the boy's hair, he felt satisfaction in knowing he was resting his body. He can only imagine how sore his muscles must be from five weeks of constant dancing.