We then got in the car and drove to set. When we got there, I was greeted with hugs by every cast member before everyone was ushered off to get ready. It was then just me and 2 others left. Joss quickly introduced us and the characters we would be playing and then told us to go and get ready.

Scarlett's pov:
When we got to set, all the cast ran up and greeted Y/N with hugs, this made my heart swell with pride seeing how much they loved her. I was really grateful that she had people like them in her lives to help guide and influence her. She was honestly a good kid, I have to admit I got lucky.

Everyone then went off to hair and makeup to get ready for our scenes, and I left Y/N to do what she pleases as she knows what she can and can't do when she comes to set. I was a little bit surprised because we still hadn't met the person playing Tori Stark but maybe she wasn't coming in today. That soon slipped my mind as I was trying to get into the head space of playing Black Widow as I hadn't played her in a while.

After I was ready I met up with the others and we all went over to Joss so he could brief us on what we would be doing. He then said he that the actress playing Tony's daughter would be joining us in a minute so we had to wait for her. We were all so busy taking about who it could be, that we failed to notice someone walking towards us. When he announced they were here, everyone turned their heads to see who it was, and to say I was shocked is an understatement.

Y/N's pov:
I was walking over to where everyone was stood, when suddenly they all whipped there heads round towards me. It seemed that everyone else knew that I was joining except my mum as her eyes went wide as she saw me, while everyone else was smiling. She soon got over it and began telling me how proud of me she was and how I would do great.

>time skip to two months later<

We had been filming for a month and it was going really well. It was a lot of fun filming but there was one thing that had been getting to me recently. I had been getting a lot of hate online since they realised that cast list. People were saying horrible things about my appearance, saying that I was a burden to everyone and they were all saying I only got the part because my mum was in the film. These comments were really getting to me as I was seeing them everywhere. While there was nice comments in the mix of it all, the bad ones just stood out to me.

I began having more panic attacks but didn't bother telling anyone, and I slowly started withdrawing myself from the cast and mum. I was convinced that they didn't care anymore so why would I burden them with my problems.

I was worried about today's scene, as I had to cry for it however every time I cry I now have panic attacks as a result of these horrible comments. I decided it was best to just get it over and done with, and the scene was going well until it was time for the part where I have to cry. I managed to get through the scene, making sure no one knew I was having a panic attack and as soon as I heard 'cut' I ran off to my trailer with tears streaming down my face.

Scarletts pov:
I was really worried about Y/N recently as she had been keeping to herself more and wasn't the smiley and bubbly girl we all knew, so me and the cast had decided that today after her scene we would speak to her to make sure she was okay.

It was time for her scene and she was doing really well, but I noticed that during her crying scene she was having a panic attack but trying to hide it. I had been with her through too many of these so it was bold of her to assume I wouldn't notice, but before I could say anything she ran off with tears streaming down her face.

The cast looked at me, questioning what had happened, but I wasn't even sure myself. I told them I would go over and speak to her as I was her mum. I let myself into her trailer and found her on the floor gasping for breath, it made my heart hurt seeing her in such a state. I pulled her into a hug and made her breathe with me. After a few minutes she had calmed down and I asked her the question everyone wanted to know, what had happened?

Once she had done telling me, I was so mad that people were saying that, she was only 15 and didn't deserve this. I was also mad at myself as I didn't even notice that this was all happening. I told her to go to sleep for a while, and as soon as she fell asleep, I grabbed her phone and went over to everyone.

When they all saw me, they rushed over and began questioning me. Of course I told everyone exactly what she had told me and just like me everyone was really upset and angry. I didn't have Instagram or any social media's so I went on her phone to see what they had been saying. People were being so mean to her yet she has never done anything bad to offend or upset them.

Joss came over to see what he could do and we decided that he would release a statement to explain that I didn't even know she had auditioned, therefore getting the part based on her talent, and to address the hate she had been getting.

Y/N's pov:
It had now been 2 months and I had been going to therapy once a week. I had also been diagnosed with depression, but I had my ways of coping with it better than before. Mum and the cast had been my rock over the past few months and had helped me a lot.

Once marvel had released the statement about me, everything calmed down and everyone was supportive. It still hurt me that people where like that at the start, but I couldn't dwell on the past. We had finished filming a few weeks ago, and I was even closer with the cast than I was before. Me and Lizzie had become really close over the time of filming and would meet up every few weeks to go shopping or just out to a cafe.

I was now feeling a lot better than before and was grateful that I received help, and I was happy with how things turned out in the end.