New Jersey: Day 1

Start from the beginning

His brothers came in and Jon introduced me "Chrissie this is Tony.." pointing to the older one "Hi, how you doin", "Hi, nice to meet you". I then move my gaze to the little boy, hiding behind Jon "And this is Matt.." I giggle a little at how shy he is "Hey Matt.." trying to chase him with my eyes. "Hi..." he poked his head out from behind Jon for a moment before hiding again. We sat in the living room, talking away when the front door sounded "Oh, That'll be your father...." Carol exclaimed, jumping up from her seat and running into the hallway. 

Not long after, they both came walking into the living room, Jon certainly looked like him. "Hello, you must be Chrissie" throwing his hand out to shake mine "Hello, you must be John.." wrapping my arms around him for a quick hug. I pull back for a moment "Now I can see where Jonny gets all his good looks from" gesturing to his parents with my hands. "Oh you're too kind honey" Carol brushing off my comment with the swipe of her hand, his dad just let out a light hearted laugh. After a little while of chatting and getting to know each other, Jon and I decided to go put my bag in his room. 

It took us a good half hour just to get a change of clothes out my bag, We got distracted when He grabbed a pair of my panties and refused to give them back, Daisy sat there barking at us as we jumped all over the bedroom.

"JOONNN, GIMME THEM BACK....."  screaming as I wave my arms around trying to grab the lace material hanging from his fingers. I was chasing him round the bed and on top of it for a good 10 minutes, Jon bursting with laughter until I changed strategies, all with Glen Miller- In the Mood stuck in my head.

I chased him onto the bed and grabbed his ankles causing him to fall over on the bed, letting out a gasp as he hit the mattress. I jumped on top of him and grabbed my panties from his grip "You don't wanna mess with me Jonny" trying to put my best poker face on while cocking my brow. "Oh yeah? what you gonna do?" He exclaimed as he leaned on his elbows "I'll give you an ass kickin rockstar" tightening his grip around me when I try to get up off the bed. "mmmm, I kinda like the sound of that babe" His husky tones flirting with my ears. My cheeks warming with my blood "Oh my god, Jon BonGiovi" gasping as I lightly slap his shoulder. "Ooohh, say that again" His lust filled eyes gazing into mine as he bites his lip. I roll my eyes while pushing myself out from his grip "Come on, you're family's gonna be wonderin what we're doin" letting out a groan as he forces himself up from the comfort of his fluffy bed. 

We drove to the store in his car, Daisy was sitting quietly in the back ,so it would be easier to take shopping back. We picked out some snacks that would last a few days along with some beer of course.  We packed up the car and was heading back, Kiss- Rock and Roll all night blaring over the radio. I couldn't help but turn to him and scream out the lyrics. "You show us everything you got" waving my hands in the air while the wind gushing through the opened window blew my curly locks. "Come on Jon, sing with me" he quickly turned to me laughing "Oh No No NO" He exclaims, laughter slipping from his wide smile. I kept on blasting out the lyrics and pointing to him when eventually he joined in "You drive us wild.. we'll drive you CRAZYY.." winking at me as his husky melody filled the car. "You say you wanna go for a spin.....The parties just begun we'll let you in" I responded with the next lyrics before we finished the song together while Scruffy started howling along with us, by which point he had parked the car. We were left bursting with laughter as the song finished, clutching our stomachs as we gasped for breath, we sounded like two whales communicating with each other.

There was an awkward silence as we stared into each others eyes for a brief moment before he spoke up "Heyy, You wanna go walk along the shore?" He quizzed while pointing out the window. I gave him an enthusiastic nod, not even attempting to hide my excitement. He unbuckled his seatbelt, letting himself out the car, he ran round to my side and opened the door "Allow me..." smiling down to me. The salty air whiffing across my nose, the sound of the ocean smacking against the rocks as I take my steps out of the car.