I'm too stunned to say anything, I think. I don't think I've ever heard that tone of voice coming from her before, at least it wasn't directed towards me.

"Yeah, just because you woke up and did the right thing for once, doesn't mean we're going to forgive you and forget," Alexander says from where he's standing, giving Lena a hard, unforgiving look.

Lena's shoulders slump forward. "I deserve that," she says. I don't deny it. "That's why I'm here. I'm trying to make things right. I was wrong for what I said to you and what I was doing. I was just ... Jealous and lonely, I think. And scared that I won't fit in."

"What the fuck did you tell my mother to believe you, anyway? She fucking adores Gabrielle. What did you do?" I hear the angry tone Alexander asks this with and I now I realise he chose to stand there, away from us, for a reason.

Lena's mouth straightens. "I said that you're going to deny her and told her you were jealous and have been harassing me since I came here and you're just hiding behind that nice persona."

I'm stunned into silence. I've heard a lot of bad things about me before, but this ... this hurts me. Why would someone who doesn't even know me do that? And think that?

"I'll completely understand if you won't forgive me. I'm not proud of what I did, I promise. I just came here to say I'm sorry for how I acted and ask you for another chance. I thought we could maybe go out today and know each other a little more," Lena suggests with a small smile.

I scoot back on the couch and Alexander and I just give each other a look that says what the hell is going on?

"Going out?" I ask, not exactly sure what she's suggesting here. This situation is so weird and it just doesn't sit well with me. I don't understand why the sudden change in her towards me? She hated me yesterday and now ... she wants to be friends.

Truthfully, I don't think I could really be friends with her, knowing she was planning how to get me out of the picture so she could go after my boyfriend. I can't be friends with someone that wants to be with Alexander because it's just weird and it makes me uncomfortable. It'd also make me insane with jealousy, but that's another story.

"Yes, to a party or something. We could also call Sam. I owe her an apology, too," Lena says.

I give her a dumbfounded look.

"Gabby's not the partying type and she's not really into going out. And I really don't think Sam wants anything to do with you right now. Or ever," Alex answers for me.

I send Alex a look again and I know he understands exactly what I'm saying without words. "Look, Lena ... I think it's a little soon to be all buddy-buddy with you and go out to a party. I'm still not entirely sure what prompted you to change your attitude towards me?"

Lena lowers her head, looking down at the floor. "I have ... no friends here. I don't know anybody and those that I got to know aren't exactly the people I would want to be around for a longer period of time because they're not ... good influence, if you know what I mean?" Her eyes dart to Alexander quickly before they settle on me again.

I arch an eyebrow. Is she implying Alexander is a bad influence? It's kind of weird that Lena didn't even try to be our friend when she came here and instead went to straight-out being a bitch to all of us, except Alexander. "Lena, we're not the second choice just because it didn't work out with those people you were hanging out with," I say slowly.

She nods her head. "Yes. I know that." She lets out a sigh, letting a hand run through her long, dark hair. "I just came here to make amends and apologise. I completely understand the distrust."