Cant catch a break

-3rd Pov-
"I'm just saying," Aizawa begins, "how would I get her tell us a secret? She hiding something that much is obvious."

Present Mic sits on one of the students desk, "Why do you care so much?....."

"No. No, do not-"

"Do you like you her?!? DO YOU?! DO YOU?!" Aizawa sighs and pinches his temples, "Stop assuming things! I just want to know what she's hiding."

"Just ask her then," Mic says leaning back, "Y/n doesn't seem like the type of person to keep secrets unless it's something she's uncomfortable with, so if anything it's probably not that big of a deal."

"Just ask? I did and she ignored for a couple of days," he sighs.

"Then she's uncomfortable, just leave it at that I guess. She doesn't seem to have anything against you right now. Speaking of," Mic pauses, "where is Y/n? I thought you two were going to train that Shinsou kid again."

-Y/n Pov-
"How the fuck is it always me in these types of situations?!? WHY ME!"

"Y/n, honey, it's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal? NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?!? LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED!"

Kuma sighs and looks at the floor, "I'm sorry that I knocked over your ice cream, I'll get you a new one."

"You better," I pout, "I was looking forward to that."

We were currently roaming the streets of Japan, it was an off day for me and any villain activity that did happen, was handled by some lower ranks. Since my ice cream is no longer here, may it rest in peace, I pull back up my mask.

"OH OH OH- LOOK Y/N LETS GO-"

And with that Kuma grabs my arms dragging me in whichever direction, this has been happening for over 10 years......

She continues to run towards a particular store and I follow after her, "Where are we going anyways?"

"Come on! You don't remember this place?! We used to come here all the time," she exclaims while pointing to the store.

My eyes widen at the sight, a small smile creeping on my face as all the memories of us being here come back. It's a candy store, with a library on the opposite side.

Candy Store

Library