1

"Okay Quackity, what is your problem?" Karl calls out. The group waits in anticipation. Dream reaches over to close his blinds as the setting afternoon sun blares into his eyes. His room glows a golden hue and warmth radiates around him. The thought of his favorite months approaching brings a smile to his face. His smile grows bigger when he hears the all too familiar and goofy chuckle of George.

Dream had been streaming Jackbox with his friends for hours. They were growing tired but forced themselves to finish the round of "patently stupid." The urge to create the most outrageously funny presentation eats away at them. Quackity knows he has it in the bag.

"Alright, so my problem was," Quackity takes a breath to hold back his laughter. "Dream and George won't stop flirting." A collective gasp and laughter rang through Dream's headphones.

"What?!" Dream yells out. Quackity clicks his mouse to reveal his drawing.

"And my solution is called," he pauses for dramatic effect, still stifling back laughter. "The room. And the tag line is... get a room already." His voice melts into a roar of uncontrollable laughter.

"What is wrong with you!" George bellows in his thick British accent, trying to hide his obvious embarrassment

"What is wrong with you!" George bellows in his thick British accent, trying to hide his obvious embarrassment. Lots of clamor comes from everyone else. Dream bites his tongue to try and hold back, but the urge is too strong.

"Don't worry Quackity, we will have a room in about a week," Dream knows what he is doing. He sees how much everyone was reacting and wanted to mess with them. He loves the feeling of inviting chaos.

"You better not make me survive a whole month of you guys flirting!" Sapnap screams.

"Well you won't have to if they get their own room," Karl points out while shrugging.

"That is true," Sapnap giggles. Satisfaction runs over Dream.

The group moves on to the next person. But Dream found himself hung up on Quackity's presentation. He can't bring his mind back to reality. Resting his chin on the palm of his hand, he glances over to his second monitor. It displays George's stream, which he has pinned. The corners of his mouth twitch trying to hold back the smile he got whenever he saw him. George is rubbing the bottom of his face in a rhythmic motion. Through his fingers however, you can clearly see a smile and a rose tinge on his cheeks. Was he... blushing?

Dream shakes his head of the thoughts creeping in. Control yourself. He looks away, closing the pinned tab. His mind focuses back on the game. The laughter of his friends slowly bring him back into real life.

~~~

"Alright thank you all for joining us today, I appreciate all of you. Have a good night, morning, or afternoon! Bye!" Dream sighs as he ends his stream. He peers out of his window through the cracks in the blinds. The sky is clear and illuminated only by the crescent moon. The long night took a toll on him. He longed for a warm shower. But he forces himself to wait. He has other plans.