Chapter Six: The Fight

A/N: !! Please Read !!

I am so sorry my lovelies! College is so stressful and time consuming >.< However, here is the next chapter (also one of my favorites that I have written).

I hope you guys enjoy it, but I highly recommend re-reading the previous chapter before continuing to this one if it has been a while since you've read this book.

I even went back and re-read both books to make sure I remembered how I planned for this book to be written. (I did! :D)

Anyway, I'm sorry this took so long. I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can. Thank you so much for your patience with this book!

Enjoy!
-xoxo Jaye

~•~

    It was a few hours later, Jasper and Daniella still laid in the same spot as she continued to play with his hair. Dani laid content and happy with the man she loved.

    Jasper, however, laid with thoughts running through his mind about everything that had happened earlier. About everything that could have went wrong. What if Daniella couldn't stop him? He had hurt both her and Bella, he could never forgive himself for putting the one he loved in that position. What if next time he did worse? He would rather die than ever harm his..

    He was a monster, he knew that. Jasper also knew that a monster wasn't something Daniella should have to be dealing with like she had been.

    So, he mad a decision. One that would change the course of both Daniella and Jasper's future. A decision that would surely hurt them both, but he knew it was for the best. He knew that it needed to be done. However, what he didn't know, was the repercussions of the choice he had made and what was to come of it.

"It's getting late," Jasper stated before shifting his position and leaning on his left arm to slightly hover above Daniella as he looked into her loving brown eyes, "I should probably get you home."

    Daniella smiled slightly, oblivious to the choice Jasper had made in his mind, she lifted up her hand tracing the bone structure of Jasper's face with the tips of her fingers. Watching as his eyes fell shut at her gentle touch. She then caressed his cold skinned cheek with her thumb and she let out a small sigh.

"Yeah, I guess so." Dani spoke. Jasper leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead making her smile widen slightly. He savored the moment for as long as he could before he and Dani both got up from the couch and made their way toward the front of the house where the other Cullen's and Bella were idling around. Jasper's hand loosely held onto Daniella's as they made their way towards the door.

    Daniella could feel the tension in the room as they entered. She saw the somber and guilty expression embedded into Alice's expression. Little did Daniella know that she had saw the decision Jasper had made and she knew it was her fault. Dani, however, let go of Jasper's hand and made her way over to Alice.

"Stop with that look, Alice." Dani spoke, her voice soft and calming as she took both of Alice's hands in her own, "None of this was your fault, understand? It was an accident. It was unavoidable." Dani said, as she squeezed the vampires stone cold hands, knowing she couldn't physically hurt the pixie-haired girl. Daniella let out a soft chuckle as she glanced into the kitchen where Bella was getting her stitches looked at by Carlisle, "Well, except my klutz of a sister. She tends to do the opposite of staying away from trouble and dives head first into it instead."

"Hey! I can hear you." Bella spoke, giving Daniella a joking glare as a soft smile soon appeared on her face.

"You were meant to, Sis." Daniella smiled at Bella, letting a small chuckle fall from her lips. "Besides, today was probably the best day I've had in a long time," Dani said with a small shake of her head, "I couldn't have asked for a better birthday party, Alice. I mean it. Thank you. It means more to me than you think."