𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Wow, I've never seen you watch any of Mark's game before" Haechan commented when they sat in the front on a soccer game for their sports fest.

He sighed. He's not even supposed to be here, Jeno and Jaemin made him promise to go here and even though he's not actually required to be here, he still went.

Stupid, he knows. But he's also a little curious on how the both of them will do on the game. He's silently hoping that they won't argue in the middle of the game.

He thinks that the two of them are actually getting along a little now. They still argue a lot but they wouldn't ignore each other anymore unlike the first time they all met each other at Jeno's.

Jeno's mom would also often call him to ask how the two are doing and as much as he wanted to give her positive news, he still haven't successfully made them make up yet.

"I don't know, I'll probably leave in the first half." he yawned right after. He finished his projects last night and to say that he stayed up is an understatement. He only had like 30 minutes of sleep and he was woken up because he had to get ready for school.

He feels so heavy and sleepy. But look at where he is now.

"You're getting whipped. I can sense it" Haechan teased, nudging him playfully.

He gave the other a middle finger, "Shut up" 

Before the two of them can start a new topic, the host of the game started talking already. They started introducing the players, Mark, being the captain of the school's soccer team, and Chan being the captain of the other school's team.

He saw Jaemin waving his hands on their direction, girls behind his back started shouting claiming that Jaemin "waved" at them.

"Your boy is waving, look" Haechan spoke after shouting for Mark's name.

He ignored what Haechan said and he also saw Jeno copying Jaemin, he stayed on his seat.

What if it's not for him? That's going to be embarrassing. He kept telling himself. He cleared his throat and glanced at the other team. They were also tall and good looking, he can't deny.

The game started and as much as he wanted to stay awake to watch and cheer on the game, he fell asleep on Haechan's shoulder. The other didn't mind, he's used to Renjun sleeping on his shoulder all the time.

"YES! BABY!!!" Haechan suddenly shouted causing Renjun to raise his head up urgently, startled by the sound.

"Oh shit sorry! The game ended, they won" he giggled, giving him a peace sign.

When he turned to look at the field, he saw Jeno ruffling Jaemin's hair. 

"Great, I guess" he whispered, smiling a little.