𝐭𝐰𝐨

Jaemin gave Jeno a look after leaving the detention, "Stay away from him, you pimp" he sneered.

"I saw him first, get out of my sight" the other rolled his eyes.

No one knew but the both of them were super close with each other when they were younger, they were inseparable. But like how best friends drift away as they grow up, they also did. Then now they ended up liking the same person, the once treasured friendship turned into a competition.

Renjun was known by everyone in school. He always had this scary aura so no one gets close to him unless you force yourself in. And that's what the both of them did.

They made trouble.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I was about to kick it first!" Jaemin angrily spat, pushing the sweaty Jeno.

"I gave a sign that I will kick it, you're just blind!" the other shouted back, giving him the same push that he did earlier.

"Seriously? In front of my sandwich?" Renjun boredly said, he was eating his snack in front of the field when he heard the fighting jocks who are currently practicing for whatever that is, he doesn't exactly care.

Before the two of them punch each other, Renjun set his mind that he'll stop the two. But he's too far so all he did was throw his shoes from where they are to delay what they were doing.

"Sorry, I was practicing ballet but you guys are too noisy." Renjun said, picking up his shoes.

Both of the guys went silent while watching the guy, "Who do you think you are?" Jeno asked with furrowed brows.

"Renjun? I know you know me" he shrugged.

"So if the two of you don't stop now, I'm going to put the both of you on the same detention room and you won't have any choice but to talk to each other." he calmly said, tying his shoe laces.

The two boys seems to hate that idea so they both turned their back at each other and went the opposite ways.

"Renjun?" Jaemin asked, trying to recall where he heard that name.

"Interesting" he smiled wide after.

The start. Thinking about it, Renjun thought that stopping the fight was a bad idea. Very bad.