𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The following days went rough for Huang Renjun. As usual. He wanted to make the two of them in good terms because that is what he promised Jeno's mother. But boy, their prides are taller than both of them.

Renjun would always make them seat next to each other every morning just so they could talk or something but they would end up arguing in the table.

"I took that egg first!" Jaemin complained for the nth time in the week.

"Jeno, just gave it" Renjun tiredly said, shaking his head.

"Shut up Jaemin, I got it first" Jeno replied boredly while eating the egg.

Jaemin was angrily looking at the egg that Jeno was eating so Renjun took a new one and he placed it on Jaemin's plate.

"Now, eat" 

"Thanks, Injunnie" 

"I said that nickname first!" Jeno complained with furrowed brows.

"Oh good lord" Renjun ducked his head on the table frustratingly. 

The breakfast ended up with them owning the nickname "Injunnie" without knowing that Haechan also calls him that. Not wanting to include Haechan on the argument, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Jaemin ride with Jeno, your car broke right?" Renjun asked and before he could hear Jaemin's protest, he grabbed him on the shotgun seat.

"Complain if you have a car to go there, we're going to be late" he rolled his eyes and he quickly took his seat on the back of the car.

He got used to it. Going to school with them. Jaemin insisted to take him home but you eagerly went against it because it's too much trouble.

His father never came back. Probably still spending the money Jeno gave him, he don't know and he do not want to know.

Jaemin was quiet the whole ride. Jeno also find it weird because he's not talking so he kept glancing at the other male.

"Are you okay?" Jeno mumbled while looking at Jaemin's direction.

"Eyes on the road" Jaemin reminded, closing his eyes.

"I feel like I used up all of my energy for the day" he sighed.

"Introvert" Jeno teased.

"Look who's talking" Jaemin smirked, eyes still closed.

Renjun feels like he's watching a drama unfolding in front of him. He smiled a little. Seems like his plans are working.

That's great.

Right?