I WILL WAIT

(QUICK - RECAP)
Momo and Jiro are walking back to their dorm . With izuku sleeping on momo's shoulder. But a certain news awaits them at 1/A dorms.
-------------------------------------------------

The common room of 1/A is filled with negative aura, whole class is huddled in the common room with their head down in Shame and regret.
The door opens and momo and jiro enters, the first thing they notice is every single one of their classmate even bakugo is standing still like they all have seen a ghost or something.

Jiro asked in confusion " what y'all sad about ??"

No one said anything for a few seconds but then asui or rather known as Tsuyu Chan replied"Another song of Midoryia- kun ,ribbit"...

At that moment time stopped for both Momo and jiro.
Momo tightened her grip on sleeping izuku in her arms and Jiro just stood like a statue , slowly processing the sudden given information.

Momo broke the silence,"Kyouka take him to my room".
Her voice was sharp and stern , nothing compared to that of everyone saw in the class.

Jiro gently took little izuku from her arms and as slowly as possible wrapped her arms around him making sure he won't wake up.
Little izuku moved slightly to adjust himself in the new person's arms.

As jiro was patting izuku's back.
Making him comfortable in her arms, a sudden yelling was heard, it goes on without saying that bakugo has lost his cool(if he had any).

Bakugo - DAMN IT!!!! JUST PLAY THE DAMN SONG !

Before he could shout any further ,a string of earphone Jack came like a rope straight for his eyes like a streak of lightening, stopped just mere millimetres from his face.

The rest who witnessed this were obviously shocked, but looking back at past few days. Everyone knew that try to mess with midoriya in any way and get your whole life flashed before your eyes.

When bakugo looked at the direction from where the jacks came from, he came to know the face of

DEATH...

( I rushed it in the end, hope you like it

( I rushed it in the end, hope you like it.)

Jiro had her head tilted in a way that one could see only one of her eye, she had held izuku close with one hand and the other hands index finger on her lips. It was the definition of pure rage towards bakugo.
Even dark shadow hid behind tokoyami and muttered "scary".

She turned away and went to girls side of the dorm.

Regardless to say a brunette with a bob cut was getting a little jeoules.

Mina - well that was something (while putting her hands in her waist).

Sero - Man ....and I thought bakugo was the scary one .

Momo was silent the whole time, after seeing what Jiro did . Her mind wandered to a possibility of something , like there is something more to it but she put the thought at the back of her mind and said
- "play it and let's see what it says"