Ch55 - I think of you as a friend

Edited by Divetus

On Monday, as soon as Jing Huan woke up, he found that someone in the dormitory discussion group had been constantly @him.

Half squinting, he began to shuffle through the chat records.

Lu Wenhao: My god! Is anybody there!!

Lu Wenhao: @Xiao Jing ya @ Gao Zixiang

Lu Wenhao: Come on, come on, come on, come out quickly. @Xiao Jing ya

Gao Zixiang: Damn you, can you just quietly go to class and not disturb your roommate's sleep? Laozi was woken up by your liveliness.

Lu Wenhao: Finally someone's here, I was fucking suffocating here.

Gao Zixiang: If you have shit to say, spit it out.

Lu Wenhao: [shares link – Campus BBS -<>]

Seeing his name, Jing Huan frowned and clicked on the link, completely confused.

The picture was at the main building.

Under the street lamp, he and Xiang Huaizhi stood side by side, and he was holding Xiang Huaizhi's left hand, smiling very happily.

It was the night he helped Xiang Huaizhi warm up.

So what? What about this picture?

Jing Huan ignorantly kept scrolling down.

3L: They're real! It's true!!

7L: Fuck, are there any insiders? Let's talk specifics bei.

10L: I said that there was something not quite right about them!! So handsome! If they were straight, how could they not have girlfriends?!

Wait...

Jing Huan seemed to understand something and sat up slowly.

20L: Thank you, LZ. My roommate has confessed to Jing Huan twice and has been rejected both times. She cried for such a long time, but now she's better. I sincerely wish him and Senior Xiang a long life and to grow old together.

37l: I'd like to ask LZ if they're from a photography agency? It's such a beautiful picture, they're so sweet....

79l: There are even gay lovers at our school! And so handsome! Fuck, I'm going to faint! I'm going to send it to my high school roommate to show off!!

155L: I also heard that Xiang Huaizhi helped Jing Huan vent a bit on the basketball court. So they were actually dating this whole time?

No...

It was him who helped Xiang Huaizhi vent a bit, get it right!

Finding that what he was focusing on was wrong, Jing Huan kept scrolling down with trembling hands.

173l: Haha, it's still Laoniang who is smart. I knew as soon as I saw Jing Huan that he must be gay, and a sunshine cute baby 0 at that! So, no matter how much I liked him, I never pursued him! But the other party is actually Xiang Huaizhi... That's something I didn't expect.

?

Sunshine cute baby 0, he knew each of these words individually, but lumped together like that, he had no idea what the damn meaning was.

After scrolling through the entire post, Jing Huan didn't know whether he should be angry or laugh. He exited the site and returned to the discussion group.

Xiao Jing ya: Can BBS track down IP addresses?

Gao Zixiang: You should calm down, don't automatically want to turn people into mincemeat.