Ch33 - A married couple title with Gege.

Jing Huan, "..."

So it has started again?

He looked at the lonely and helpless little fairy fox sitting in the sea and sighed. "Okay Gege, then I'll afk for a bit?"

Xiang Huaizhi, "Un."

When the other people in the room heard their conversation, they felt a bit complicated.

Lu Hang chewed those two sentences in his mouth. "Old Xiang, you're flirting with the little lady?"

Xiang Huaizhi didn't even turn his head. "Don't always look at me with that slag man gaze of yours."

Lu Hang, "..."

Jing Huan tried all of the keys and even contacted the customer service personnel, but after confirming that he couldn't spectate Yearning For's battles, he resigned himself to his fate and minimised the game.

He logged into his WeChat on his computer and clicked on his dormitory's group chat.

Xiao Jing ya: How's the vanguarding going?

Gao Zixiang: Don't mention it anymore. This game is getting more and more sickening, what kind of damn instance is this? They're just focusing on increasing the difficulty of new instances ba? I prepped for such a long time, but they made me go to jail as soon as we entered the instance? [picture]

Jing Huan clicked on the picture, Gao Zixiang's in game character was sitting in the sea in a daze.

He laughed. Looks like he wasn't the only unlucky one today.

Lu Wenhao: Enough ba, you're still unhappy even though you can just clear the instance while lying down? If you want to experience the game so much, come play my character ah.

Gao Zixiang: Scram you god damn Fairy Fox Cave.

Jing Huan felt attacked.

Xiao Jing ya: You're really inhumane, it's already 2019 yet you're still discriminating against sects. You deserve to be in jail.

Lu Wenhao: 9494! (homonym for jiu shi jiu shi, i.e. exactly exactly!)

Gao Zixiang: ???

Gao Zixiang: Be reasonable, who doesn't discriminate against Fairy Fox Caves in this game?

Yearning For didn't.

As soon as that thought surfaced in Jing Huan's mind, he immediately smacked it down.

These two were obviously in the same room, yet they could still start quarrelling in their group chat, they really were something.

Jing Huan drove a wedge between them and added fuel to the fire before he closed the group chat and left, concealing himself without hoping for any fame or gains for his contributions.

He clicked on a streaming service and played the most popular recent movie, but found it boring after watching for a few minutes and closed it.

No one spoke in the YY for a long time. He opened it up to take a look; no wonder, only him and Yearning For remained in the room. Everyone else had gone to other rooms to play.

There was a "Karaoke Hall" at the top of the YY. No one could do a new instance within two hours after failing the first instance. Players who failed in their vanguarding felt bored, so they were all standing there, and that small room had more than 70 people crowded in it.

Jing Huan glanced through it twice before closing it. He certainly wouldn't be playing this character for long, so he wouldn't go and make friends with anyone, lest he felt reluctant to part with them when he sells this character in the future.