𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Börja om från början

"i think you already know who i am, Kaneki"

"...you're Shigaraki.."

"so she talks!" Jason exclaimed as he raised his arms up. He walked around her as he kept his eyes on her, standing besides Shigaraki.

"we're gonna have fun with you." Jason grinned as he stared at the girl up and down.

"we? you're and idiot if you think i'll even touch this girl!" Shigaraki moved away from Jason, walking towards the door.

"aw come one Shigaraki, its not what you think!"

"don't care. i don't want to play you're stupid game. besides, you were the one who wanted the girl not me, i have better things to do." Shigaraki disappeared behind the door, leaver Jason and he girl alone.

Jason grunted and walked towards a table he had set up, chains, knives, a iron bat, and a bucket. He picked he bucket up a long with a silver tool, thats what made her squirm against the chair, trying to break out of the chains she was in.

"brings back memories huh. Oh how i've been dying for this moment"

🤍

Sero walked into the waiting room where the rest of his friends stayed. They were all worried for their other friends who had gotten injured. Mina rested her head on Jirou's shoulder as they kept heir gaze on the floor.

Kirishima sat down next to Shoji who only needed his arms bandaged up. Kaminari kept pacing around the room. He had the other visitors eyes on him. Kirishima walked over to Denki and sat him down with him, shushing him and trying to distract him with games. Todoroki was the one who kept going to the main desk and kept asking the nurse of they had any news from Midoriya.

Midoriya hasn't woken up and a day has passed already. Ochaco walked inside the hospital and ran towards the group.

"anything yet?" she asked as sat down next to Hagakure.

Shoji shook his head, "nothing new. his mom just walked into his room."

"i feel awful for her!" Hagakure hugged Ochaco. "anything from Yaomomo?" Ochaco asked.

"they said she woke up a few minutes ago, but they're giving her time to recover from her injuries. she did get hit pretty hard in the head" Kirishima responded.

Ochaco sighed in relief. She was glad that at least one of her friends were okay. Now they just had to be patient with Deku.

"how about.. Kane–", a hand was placed on Ochaco's mouth, preventing her from mentioning one of their friends who is still missing.

"sorry.." Jirou softly spoke as she removed her hand. She looked back at Kaminari who walked over with Kirishima to get something to drink.

"for now we shouldn't mention Bakugou nor Kaneki in front of our classmates. Especially Kaminari who seems to be more interested in their case. Apologies Uraraka." Iida passed her a cup of water.

Now she understood Jirou's reaction. She did notice that Kaminari looked distracted the whole time. After all, he is one of Kaneki's closest friends along with Todoroki. Even if Todoroki was her friend, he had faith in Kaneki. He believed in her.