𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶

Start from the beginning

Edward nodded as he walked further into the room noticing how his sister was avoiding his eyes, he knew she was upset at the situation by the streaks of dried venom on her cheeks and the way her leg rapidly bounced up and down. Addison's golden eyes contuined to stare at the tile floor as her brother leaned down on his knees in front of her, "Addie...look at me" she flinched when his cold hands touched her face forcing her to stare into his sad golden eyes. "You haven't lost me, I'm still here" his voice was soft feeling like if he spoke any louder she would shatter like glass, "I'm so sorry for everything, I shouldn't have called you clingy...honestly I shouldn't have said any of the things I've said". Addison sniffled at his words feeling the venom start to well-up once again as he contuined to talk, "I shouldn't have pushed you away but I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere...I promise" Addison practically tossed herself into his arms ignoring the throbbing pain in her ribs. "You haven't lost me" he whispered as all the bad tension between them disappeared as they held on to each other.

✰✰✰

"So what number prom are we on now," Addison asked her family with a teasing smile as she took Jasper's outstretched hand, her black heels clicking as she stepped onto the cracked asphalt, "I've honestly lost count at this point" Emmett's eyebrows...

"So what number prom are we on now," Addison asked her family with a teasing smile as she took Jasper's outstretched hand, her black heels clicking as she stepped onto the cracked asphalt, "I've honestly lost count at this point" Emmett's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to think of any number. "A billion and one perhaps" Rosalie joked seeming much more carefree than usual in her blood-red prom dress, "a billion and three" Jasper added in the same teasing tone making them all laugh, "it's actually a million and one," Alice said in a matter of fact tone smoothing down the fabric of her black dress as the family began walking inside the building. The inside of the building was transformed Monte Carlo Style, gambling tables and roulette wheels, guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gambling for prizes, dancing and socializing, the family all glanced at each other with raise eyebrows "it's not as weird as the dinosaur prom at Mckinney" Addison chuckled making the group nod and laugh remember the weirdest prom ever. 

The family stood further away from the humans as they all talked and laughed about past proms something they always did at their proms until Rosalie stopped giggling as she glanced over Addison's shoulder, her mood replaced by fury making Addison turn to look at what changed her sister's mood so fast. "Alright Rosey just ignore them and come dance with Allie-Cat and me" Addison held out her hand and Rosalie stared at it with a heavy sigh weighing her options, she could stand back and growl or enjoy the millionth and one prom with her family. Rosalie gave into the twin's puppy dog eyes taking their outstretched hands as they left their husbands to go dance to the terrible yet upbeat song playing over the speakers. Emmett and Jasper stood back watching as the three girls laughed and giggled in their own little worlds where the human problems didn't exist, it was just them dancing with each other to the music.

Rosalie felt carefree once again as Addison spun her around in a graceful circle the thoughts of the human long gone and once the music changed to another slow song, the girls pretended to catch their breaths as they smiled at each other. Alice was quick to rush off to find the human she had taken to the dance 'just for fun, nothing else' she had told them earlier, and Addison and Rose were both whisked away by the husbands.

✰✰✰

Addison was quite content in her husband's arms as they both swayed to the slow song but she could tell that his mind was somewhere else by the distant look in his golden eyes, she gently touched his cheek bringing him back to reality "hey, where'...

Addison was quite content in her husband's arms as they both swayed to the slow song but she could tell that his mind was somewhere else by the distant look in his golden eyes, she gently touched his cheek bringing him back to reality "hey, where'd you go" her voice was soft as his eyes filled with confliction, "do you think we'll be okay, with...Bella around". Addison chewed on the inside of her cheek unsure how to answer for only a moment before deciding to speak her true thoughts, "I- I don't know for sure, I think there'll always be a sense of danger with her around because she's so clumsy and stubborn" Jasper nodded at her words glad that she wasn't trying to hold back her true feeling on the situation.

"But honestly, I think we're gonna be okay, we'll get through it like we always do" she cleared her throat pushing the serious thoughts to the back of her mind, "don't think about the human Jazz, let's just enjoy our millionth and one prom together" she teased with that same bright carefree smile on her lips making him smile as he spun her around in a graceful circle, his smile growing at her bell-like laugh. 

The six Cullen's were all lost in their own little worlds with their partner's none of them noticing that someone was watching them from afar. Victoria was seething, a low, sinister, snarl tearing from the back of her throat as her burgundy eyes filled with vengeance as she watched the people who killed her one love danced with theirs. She was going to her revenge, starting with the precious human....

A/n~ The First Twilight Movie is over and we're on to New Moon, ohhh the things I have planned. Just a heads up, there's gonna be a lot of drama.... <3 Jade