19

"so, what are you gonna order? it's on me, by the way." you said, opening the menu book.

Louis put his schoolbag down. "oh? this is new. usually the guy pays for the girl."

"shut up and order already, i'm hungry." you say.

he chuckled. "alright. i'll have spaghetti with lemon tea."

"and for you, miss?" the waiter asked.

"i'll have fettuccine alfredo and orange juice."

"alright. anything else?"

you shook your head no.

"i'm in mood of some fruit salad, so i'll have that too." Louis added.

"okay then, be right back with your orders."

as soon as the waiter went to the kitchen, Louis asked. "so, how was the photoshoot?"

"okay. i mean, i met Tom and the others which was cool. kinda tiring because i was actually running late so i skipped breakfast."

"typical." he said, and chuckled.

"ha ha funny, and how was school?"

"was cool, Mum." he replied.

"i kinda miss going to school, acting school was fun." you said.

he shrugged. "i only attended acting school for a year and i quit, but somehow i managed to star in Enola. so that's kinda cool."

"you're talented, that's why. and good looking," you said.

he playfully put his hand on his chest and said, "why thankyou, miss y/n."

you both laughed.

"y/n?"

pause.

it was Charlton.. and Katarina.

"oh. hey," you said casually.

Charlton raised an eyebrow. "who's the guy?"

"i'm Louis. Louis Partridge. you probably know me from Enola Holmes. nice to meet you." Louis said.

"so are y'all... a thing?" Charlton said, pointing to the both of you.

"he's a friend, Charlton. calm down, jeez." you said.

"he surely looks annoying," he then gave his most shit-eating smile you've ever seen. "match made in hell."

you stood up with your fist ready to punch him. "the fuck? look, if you want smoke-"

Louis held your arm and said sternly, "y/n, don't."

Kate just watched and looked at you up and down. what a bitch, you thought. you glared at her.

"c'mon babe, let's find somewhere else to eat." Charlton said, and went out the door.

as soon as they left, all eyes turned to you. deep down you were embarrassed but you kept your image and pretended to ignore them.

"what is going on with him?" Louis asked.

"probably got brainwashed. don't know, don't care." you said.

tears started forming in your eyes. you quickly whip out your phone from the purse you were carrying to distract yourself. eventually the food came and you both ate in silence, untill it was time to leave.

-- in front of Louis' house, in your car.

"thanks for the lunch and the lift, y/n. see you tomorrow?"