18

as if on que, your phone started ringing. the contact showed "Louis", as in Louis Partridge.

you picked up the call. "hello?"

"yo, guess what i found a few days ago."

"a pile of shit?"

he laughed. "no, dumbass. i found an old box in the attic filled with some CDs and Records."

"okay, and?"

"some of the CDs are old movies from the 1930's. i figured you'd like to watch some."

"hell yeah! when and where?"

"tonight, at yours? i could sneak out. i'm supposed to study for tomorrow's biology test but whatever, my parents are on a business trip anyways. i already told Issie that i'll be staying at a friends' to study together."

(a/n: Issie is Louis' sister)

"ooh, the rebellious Partridge."

"shut up. so?"

"sure i guess, don't blame me if you fail your test though."

"it's just biology. text you later."

"aight."

he ended the call and you changed to a pair of baggy sweatpants and whatever t-shirt you just pulled out of your closet. you went downstairs to check if you had enough snacks but all you found was strawberry yoghurt and a few energy drinks.

shit, i'm running low on snacks. gotta text Lou that i'm gone for a bit.

Today

(20:44 PM) you: hey im going to buy snacks for a bit i'll brb

typing...

(20:44 PM) Louis: Okay, buy pizza while ur at it

(20:44 PM) you: lmao im not driving, i'll just walk

(20:45 PM) Louis: At night? In LA?? Wild. Nvm then, stay home. I'll buy them 4 u

(20:45 PM) you: u acting like i've never done this before.

(20:45 PM) you: i'll b fine smh

(20.46 PM) Louis: Idc

(20:49 PM) Louis: Omw to urs

(20:49 PM) you: aightt, dont get caught tho lol

(20:51 PM) Louis: Won't ;)

(a/n: WE ALL NEED A MAN LIKE LOUIS smh)

the fact that he remembers the smallest things about you just makes your heart flutter. 

you cleaned your room and set up your TV for movie night and brought a few extra pillows. after doing so you opened Instagram and aimlessly scrolled through your feed.

a notification popped up.

(21:15 PM) Louis: Mushroom, pepperoni, or both?

(21:15 PM) you: both ofc

and in about 20 minutes, someone rang the doorbell.

Lou.

you ran to the front door and opened it.

"rule number one -- check who's in front of the door before opening it."

"whatever."

"whitivir," he mocked. he then handed you the pizza box and held up a bag of snacks. "anyways, here's the pizza... and snacks."