16

after Ellie calmed down, you both returned to your own rooms and decided to sleep. you climbed onto bed and shut your eyes, only for it to open back up again. 

seriously, again? ugh.

thoughts flew into your head. the first thing was about tomorrow. in all honesty, you didn't want Ellie to come and hang with Charlton. it's just that after all these years you lost contact with him and his family, and you saw this as an opportunity to get back in track. 

guess that option isn't available anymore. oh well.

then you started to think about Ellie and her plans of moving. who would make funny jokes to cheer you up? who would walk with you in the long and crowded halls in school? who would hear your stories about all those boys that you've crushed on, and many other embarassing stories of yours? 

thinking about all of this was making you teary-eyed. you felt sick to your stomach and decided to force yourself to sleep. but with all those thoughts in your head, it was a miracle that you managed to get a good night sleep.

--------------- the next day

you and Ellie were in the car with Steve, who was driving you two to the restaurant where you and Juice's entourage will meet up to eat breakfast, and boy were you nervous. so was Ellie, but she was more of... excited than nervous.

you wore a black ribbed button crop top (long sleeved, of course. it was cold.) , baggy jeans, and a pair of Nike Air Forces. you didn't want to look too striking. 

"holy shit dude i still can't believe this is happening!"

you couldn't help but laugh. she sounds like a kid excited to go to an amusement park.
"bro chill,"

"chill? how the fuck am i supposed to 'chill' when my favorite artist invited me and my best friend to have breakfast together? what are the fucking odds of this to happen again? i feel so lucky!" then, she squealed again.

you laughed and looked out the window. Steve made a right turn and there it was, written in bold letters, was the name of the restaurant. you both hopped off the car. Ellie pulled out a mirror from her small purse, checking whether her face looks good or not.

"does my hair look good to you?"

"yeah."

"but what if Charlton thinks differently? oh no."

you pet her on the shoulder. "relax mate, i'm pretty sure the moment you walk in, he'll think you're gorgeous."

she smiled. "thanks man."

"no prob. wait, i'll text Charlton."

Today

(08.15 AM) you: heyy, we're @ the restaurant. where r u guys?

he started typing. wow, that was quick.

(08.15 AM) Charlton: We're inside :)

"they're inside. let's go." you said. Ellie let out one last squeal and headed inside. you saw Juice and his friends on a table next to the window.

"there you are!" said Charlton. everybody turned to face you. there was about 10 people on the table - Juice, Ally, Charlton, Bibby, G-Money, Chris Long, Pete, Steve Cannon, and another guy who you saw yesterday but didn't know his name. he was sitting next to Charlton, so it could be a friend of his.

Charlton grabbed your hand and introduced you. "so everyone, meet y/n. she's my old best friend, and also the girl who accidentally went backstage yesterday with her friend."