pt 33. twenty one

Start from the beginning

Sin was sleeping peacefully on the bed completely unaware to the day he would soon have. I left a letter on the bedside table as well as his annual stuffed animal. He never liked getting them but I could never bring myself to stop. A black stuffed dog sat on top of the letter with large mismatched eyes and a puppy dog grin.

He can say all he likes that he's sick of getting stuffies every year, however I will continue to give them as I please.

I sighed out a large breath as I was beginning to get hot in the house with a large coat on. I ushered my way to his side of the bed and a grin grew on my face. His hair laid lazily across his forehead and his large lips sat in a pout he would never allow anyone to see. Large inked hands roughly gripped the pillow I put in place of my body, and his chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm.

I love him so much.

I placed a kiss on his temple where few little curls resided. I didn't forget to shut off his alarm, 8am on his birthday? I don't think so. This would give me until ten and he would be up and at em.

I shut the door as silently as I could before clumsily rushing down the stairs. I tiptoe-stomped down each step until I got to the bottom when my pack on m&m's fell out of my pocket.

"Oh my goodness hush!" I whispered to the brown bag as I picked up the scolded snack and shoved it back in my pocket.

"Where are you off to?" I was unaware of the large man standing behind me who just so happens to wake at 3am everyday for the fun of it. "And on your boyfriends birthday no less, tsk tsk tsk, if you're cheating ill snitch." I turned around with a small smile thankful that Giovanni at least had the courtesy to whisper.

"I am going to get his present, I will be back before he wakes up." I glanced towards the stairs praying to anyone listening that my hibernating bear of a boyfriend would not wake up.

I turned on my heel and began tip towing through the house once again. The clearing of a throat halted my movements.

"You will be taking security?" There was no room for an argument, but I found one anyway.

"Nope but I am taking a window scrapper and a mean personality." I stated only to find his unimpressed eyebrow raised at me. I began to wave excitedly and rush out the door.

"Bye bye G."

s i n

Another year another shit ass day.

Those are the thoughts I certainly would've woken up to if it weren't for the scent of coconut and vanilla surrounding my senses, and a distinctive weight over top of me leaving kisses on my cheeks.

An uncontrollable smile stretched on my lips.

My hands went off on their own finding the slim waist of the body on top of me. Once I heard that heavenly squeal my eyes opened and it was sight for sore fucking eyes.

"Good morning good morning!" Clover bounced, her knees digging into the bed on either side of my waist excitedly. "It's your birthday!" She threw her arms in the air with a 100 watt smile.

I rubbed my cloudy vision away and left my wrists to lay over top of them.

She makes me so god damn happy.

I gripped her hips and flipped her over on the bed, her long golden hair spread out around her leaving her throat and neck fully exposed. "Good morning baby." I spoke and before she could wiggle away I buried my face in the crook of her neck peppering that smooth skin with kisses.