(Smut) | Jake x Drew x Luke x Alexander : Two to Four: Part 2 ⚠️

⚠️Very detailed *ahem* ahead, read at your own risks ⚠️

Ships included:
Hailey x Daisy

Genre: Hardcore | Bondage | Smut | Fluff

(AGAIN, Alexander is Zander, okay?)

Luke gasped loudly, back arched off of the bed when Drew grabbed his cock and pumped it hard. He whimpered when Drew pressed the tip of his index finger to his slit, smearing the cum at the tip.

Jake, whose lap is full with Alexander, his cock inside Alexander's 'tight, wet, dripping with Drew's cum hole. When he moved, Alexander cried out, as Jake's dick has reached his 'abused by Drew's dick' prostate.

Alexander mewled and squirmed on Jake's lap. His cock proudly standing in front of him. Alexander shakily turned his head towards his messed-up best friend beside him.

Luke cried out when Drew stopped him from cumming. His legs trembling as he wants to cum now.

"P-please Drew, let me cum, I need to cum. D-drew please." Luke whined.

"Should I let him, Jake?" Drew smirked.

Jake pushed his cock even deeper inside Alexander. Making Alexander cry out, as he trembles from the pain. "J-jake!"

"Guess not, poor you, pretty boy, your boyfriend won't allow it." Drew grinned with mischief. "Hand me the handkerchief Jake, it's time." Jake nodded and handed out what he was told to.

Drew blindfolded Luke, and he whimpered in fear. Drew made a hushing sound to soothe the pretty brunette.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here, Jake's here, I won't hurt you, okay?" Drew comforted the brunette by peppering kisses on Luke's neck and chest. Drew bit Luke's nipple, and Luke arched his back beautifully.

Alexander looked at Jake with wide begging eyes. Jake raised a brow at him. "What do you want princess? You know I'm not a mind reader." Jake said, smiling at the cute baby on his lap.

Alexander whined pitifully and looked back at his best friend, who's moaning, and screaming, from Drew's rough ass pounding fucking. Drew was fucking Luke so hard that the bed was bouncing. Luke screamed as Drew continuously pounded his dick inside his ass.

Jake licked his lips and grabbed Alexander's cock, making Alexander yelp from the sudden touch. Jake pumped Alexander's cock, until he cummed, Jake then laid Alexander on the king-size bed and proceeded to fuck him until he was satisfied with how many times Alexander has cummed. He then pulled out and watched the other two.

Luke panted harshly, tongue sticking out a little as Drew pumped Luke's dick in his hand. Drew crashed his mouth against Luke's already swollen and bruised lips roughly. Deep throating Luke with his tongue. Luke doesn't have the energy to fight back, so he lazily flicked his tongue against Drew's with the same intensity. Luke whimpered and gasped when Drew pulled back before crashing back down.

Alexander's eyes clashed with Jake's before Jake leaned forward to kiss Alexander. He moaned loudly when Jake inserted his tongue and ravished his mouth.

"Mind if I leave some hickey on your Alex, Drew?" His hot breath, hitting Alexander's face as he panted. Drew winked at them. He had also had pulled out from Alexander's exhausted best friend.

"You can do anything to him." He said. "Wreck him even," Drew smirked and pecked at Jake's lips.

Jake smirked and started thrusting in and out of Alexander, receiving loud moans, and whimpers from the bottom.

Drew on the other hand laid Luke carefully on the bed and laid beside him. Luke quickly curled up beside Drew, as Drew tried not to touch his sensitive parts. Jake also pulled out after he reached his climax inside Alexander.

"Jake, let's all go to bed now." Drew reached over to hold Jake's hand.

Jake smiled and nodded. He laid Alexander on the bed beside him, covering him in the same blanket covering Drew and Luke. Luke reached over to also hold Alexander's hand, as they smiled at each other.

"Go to sleep now," Jake said as he kissed Luke and Alexander's forehead. "You too Drew," Jake said then kissed the back of Drew's hand as he was still holding it. Drew smiled and nodded.

The three boys all fell asleep peacefully, while Jake, changed and went downstairs.

~ Downstairs ~

"Are they done yet?" Zoey said as she and the others tried to bear with the noises the boys made upstairs.

"Guess so?" Millicent said sleepily, it was almost 2 in the morning, and they couldn't sleep.

"I told you not to focus on them, focus on the movie," Sean said, as he and Elliott were munching on the popcorn Sadie and Lia freshly made.

"If you guys are sleepy, I'll show you in the extra room upstairs." They all looked back at Jake who has his arms crossed, looking at them with an amused expression.

"N-no need bro, we're good here," Liam said, with a nervous laugh.

"Jake, I have Jane here, she's sleeping," Hailey said, as she plays with Jane's dark brown hair. Jane's head on her lap.

"They're adorable," Daisy said as she cradles Rosie.

"If they're sleeping, can you carry them to their rooms?" Jake asked, smiling tiredly.

"Sure, Jake." Daisy and Hailey carried the girls, as Jake guided them to the girl's bedroom.

~ After that ~

"You go first Hailey, I need to talk with Jake," Daisy said. Hailey nodded and went on her way.

"So, what did you want to talk about Daisy?" Jake asked.

Daisy walked up to Jake, and reached over to his ear, and whispered.

"You and the boys should really need to keep it down when making love." Daisy backed up and smiled at Jake. "Okay?" Jake's face reddened up because of embarrassment, that Daisy and the others, heard what they were doing. "I'll go now, remember my reminder, okay?" Daisy said and ruffled Jake's hair.

Jake shyly nodded, as he covered his face with both his hands. Daisy walked away humming happily. Jake walked back to their room and smiled. His lovers sleeping, hands all over each other, he could look at them all day. He laid back beside Alexander and fell asleep.

(The next of this is the aftercare, don't worry.)