Platonic and Fluff | Drew's Return (Rejection: Part 2)

Ships included:

Lidrenry (Liam, Drew, and Henry) - Platonic

Lander (Luke x Zander) / Zuke (Zander x Luke)
Lenry (Liam x Henry)
Millicent x Hailey Moments

~ 3 years later ~

"Jake Sterling, wake up!" A girl, shouted as she banged her fist outside Jake's door.

"Hailey... It's still 10 AM... Let me go back to sleep." Jake groaned and covered his head with his pillow.

"That's the point, we have to be early if we want to go to the field trip."

"Field trip..." Jake thought and jolted up when he realized what Hailey meant. "That's today!? Why didn't you tell me!?" He stood up, and hurriedly stuffed clothes and valuables inside his backpack.

"I told Zander to tell you yesterday, but he didn't." Hailey said as she opened the door. "Was it actually unlock the whole time?"

"Of course, he won't do anything that involves me. How long is he gonna hate on me?" Jake thought, while mentally rolling his eyes. "What about the others?" He looked back at Hailey, who was leaning on the door frame. He can't help but notice the dark circles under her eyes.

"They're downstairs, eat- *yawn* -ing," Hailey replied. Jake put on his backpack and walked closer to Hailey.

"And what time did you sleep?" Jake said, tracing back and forth the dark circles under Hailey's eyes.

"3 AM, I needed to also prepare Zander's. He was in Luke's bedroom last night." She yawned once again and slapped away Jake's hand.

"So that's where the loud laughing came from," Jake mumbled.

"What?" Hailey looked up at Jake.

He had grown taller over the years, though he still uses the same hairstyle. He had grown accustomed to having it trimmed every two months or so.

"We better go." Jake pulled Hailey, out and shut the door.

"No need to be aggressive, you know?"

"Sorry Hailey, let's just go," Jake said softly and smiled at Hailey.

"Alright." Hailey smiled back.

~ Drew's POV ~

"Welcome home, young master." My maid greeted me, as I took off my hoodie and sunglasses. Can't risk anyone recognizing me outside.

"I'm home." I smiled and hugged her, she hugged me back. When we pulled away, she lead me to the Living room. And I heard two familiar voices.

"C'mon Liam! Let me sleep." One shouted annoyed.

"Drew will be here any minute, babe, you can sleep when we get to our dorm room." Another replied solemnly.

My maid knocked on the table, catching the two arguing boy's attention. They turned their heads at us and I was dumbstruck, they knew I was coming back?