Em's not moving, just staring at me. My lips part in an attempt to say something, but my mind can only focus on the incredible sensation of him touching me deep inside. 

   We're staying like this, breathing heavily and gazing at each other. 

   The burning inside me gets more and more intense. My legs are trembling. I can't bare the anticipation anymore and finally cup Em's cheek and whine, "Please, move!"

   His expression is pure lust. His finger is exploring slowly my inner walls, slipping in and out. 

   I feel fire inside. Everything is melting. Suddenly, Em finds the spot he's searching for and starts hitting directly on it, gaining speed. 

   The sensation can't be described in words. Something deep, primal and ecstatic awakens in me. My eyes roll back. I scream. My body moves on its own, swinging against his hand. 

   My palm on his erection follows the same rhythm. I squeeze him harder again, carried away by the storm of pleasure, raging in my body.

   "Bite!" Em growls, bringing his palm to my mouth. 

   I don't hesitate even a second and immediately dig my teeth in the soft skin, easing the grip on his penis. 

   I feel the second finger, slipping in me. The stretching, the rubbing on that sweet spot, the pure pleasure, everything doubles. 

   I grab the sheets and bite harder. My muffled screams fill the room. I'm moving like crazy, faster and faster, meeting Em's thrusts. His penis is pulsating in my palm. His breathing is heavy and mixed with deep moans.

   At the very moment when I fear that no air can reach my lungs anymore, that my body will shatter into thousands of particles and I'm going to lose consciousness, the insanely powerful orgasm makes me stretch like a string and the world explodes in white, flickering flames. 

   I scream, throwing back my head. My body curves in an arc to almost sitting position. Em tenses over me, mewling my name and hot liquid springs in my palm.

   I feel as if I'm falling down a steep cliff and there's nothing to hold to. More tears well up in my eyes and run down my cheeks. I'm trying to grab onto something to keep my sanity. The emotions are too overwhelming. They frighten me. I'm shaking.

   Suddenly, two strong arms wrap around me and I'm cuddled in the warm safety of Em's chest.

   "Shhh, I'm here, sweetie. It's alright. I'm here," Em softly soothes me, kissing my hair. "I love you, my precious kitten. Don't cry."

   "I'm not crying," I sniffle, rubbing my cheek on his shoulder. "It was just... so much. I thought I was going to fall apart."

   "I know, love. But I'm here to keep you whole," Em chuckles softly.

   I peek at his face, frowning.

   "What? Do you feel any discomfort? I really wanted to be gentle, but I got a little carried away."

   "No, I'm fine. You were absolutely perfect. It's just that I feel kind of glued to you. We're all sticky and slippery."

   Em bursts into laughter. 

   "Well, considering that we were on top of each other and both erupted like volcanos, where do you think it all went."

   Gosh, I'll definitely be a walking strawberry at least for a week.

   "Aww, I love it when you blush," Em grins. "Do you want a bubble bath? I'll take a quick shower and will fill the tub for you. I'll make you the best breakfast while you soak. We have plenty of time before lectures." 

   Em pinches my cheeks and jumps out of bed. 

   How can he be so energetic? I'll probably have to crawl to the bathroom like a worm.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 69!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

No question here. I'll be happy to learn what you think of the story and who is your favorite character.🥰

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny