009

Stella made her way into one of the training rooms containing a large selection on guns, she needed to shoot something, let out the anger she had inside before it happens again. She didn't notice the other people in the room as she stormed over to a table and picked up the first gun she saw, she instantly turned around and fired five shots at the target in front of her. 

Three in the head and two in the chest

Three in the head and two in the chest. The man and woman stood in the corner of the room just starred at her, "you wasn't joking when you said your could use a gun." joked the man before the blonde haired woman started walking towards her, there was something about her that Stella didn't like and she hadn't even spoken to her yet. 

"I'm Sharon." she paused for a moment as if she expected Stella to know who she was, "Carter. My Aunt was Margret Carter. Founder of SHIELD." she stuck out her hand for Stella to shake.

"Nice to meet you Ms Carter." Stella replied coldly raising her gun and shooting one bullet into the target straight behind her before turning and walking away, she didn't bother putting the gun back and just left with it, she could add it to her collection of 30 other identical ones. 

"What a bitch" Sharon said once she knew Stella would be far enough away. 

"I'd watch it Sharon. That bitch is stronger than everyone here" Bucky told her as a warning as he began to leave as well. He had to find out if she was who he thought she was. If she was 'The Dark Soldier'.  He couldn't remember her face very well considering she was wearing a mask on missions and the fact that they brainwashed him every time he remembered his own name. 

She was skilled with a gun like the assassin he knew and had the same combat skills along with the powers she had shown some of the team yesterday, it had to be her. But why would one of the most dangerous assassins be aloud to join SHIELD yet alone want to? But he had to brush these thoughts off, they had a mission, they were to take down Loki and that was his top priority. But that girl comes in a very close second.