006

"Loki, God of Mischief, brother of Thor." said Nick Fury showing an image on a large TV, "when some of you went back in time to retrieve the infinity stones 2012 Loki escaped with the Tesseract or as you may prefer to call it the space stone. He has somehow managed to get his hands on the time stone and has ended up in our time. Loki has come to our time to attempt to lead Asgard but has returned to find the Asgard he knew to be gone, he is therefore putting together an army to take over Earth similar to his attack on New York." 

Everyone looked at Fury as if they were expecting him to give them each a job or plan but he just stared back at them before he decided now would be a good time to introduce the new recruit. "I also have someone who will help you in defeating Loki once again." he walked out of the room and returned a few minutes later, Stella was told to remain outside the door until she was called in, "this is Agent Romanoff, she will be helping the avengers when she is needed."

 Stella entered the room to see confused looks plastered over everyone's faces especially Bucky's, there was something that seemed so dangerously familiar about this man. "Romanoff?" asked Clint turning his head so he was now looking directly at Fury.

"This is Ms Romanoff she is Natasha's daughter. They haven't seen each other since Stella was around 15." said Fury.

"Nat told me her daughter died." Barton replied.

"I guess she was wrong." Stella spoke forcing a smile on her face but no one said anything back to her, "look I'm only here to help, I don't want to get in the way of anything and I would say I'd leave but the one eyed man over there probably won't let me."

"Sam Wilson," said a man as he walked forward hand stuck out in front of him, "you may know me better as the falcon or the coolest avenger."

Stella let out a small little laugh as she shook his hand, "It's very nice to meet you coolest avenger."

"That's everything for now we will go over a plan tomorrow morning and we will also have Agent Romanoff demonstrate some of her abilities for us." Fury told everyone as he walked out of the room Maria following behind him. 

"I'll be in my room" Stella said in a sweet voice as she began to walk away again. 

Most people left the room leaving only Sam and Bucky. "I knew her" Bucky told Sam a scared and confused look on her face, "The girl I knew her"

Sam was leant against the door frame and he turned his head to face him, "I'm sure you did Buck. I'm sure you knew Natasha's little daughter there" he said it as if Bucky was imagining things.

"No I really did" his voice was no longer confused and now filled completely with fear.

"What the little princess over there was a Winter Soldier." Sam replied laughing at Bucky.

"No." he paused for a moment taking in a large breath, "she was worse. More dangerous. She was known asThe Dark Soldier"

"Look I think your just trying to convince yourself that you knew her. The Dark Soldier never existed Buck." Sam told him walking over towards him, "lets go. Just forget about her" He put his arm over his shoulder and the 2 men walked out of the room just as everyone else had. Did Bucky really know Stella? How else would he have known who she really was?