"Everything okay, baby?" His eyes assessed me, noticing my furrowed brows. "What's wrong?"

Sylv immediately rose off the sofa at the sound of Reyn's voice. He nudged me out of the way, back stiff and straight, and began pressing buttons on the coffee maker in front of us. Reaching into a cupboard above, he retrieved a porcelain mug and placed it under the spout just before the steaming coffee dripped out. It made me miss my tea. I made a mental note to buy some the next time I went to the store.

"Oh, nevermind," I replied giggling. Sylv gave me a dry look.

"Babygirl, why did you call? Do I need to kick Sylv's ass?" he muttered something to himself before continuing, "What did he do, princess?"

"He just asked me to make him some coffee. But I didn't know how to work the coffee machine, so I called you." I explained roughly.

"Give the phone to him, baby."

I watched amused as Sylv cringed before taking the phone from my hand. Serves him right for bossing me around.

"Stop treating my girlfriend like a slave and make your own damn coffee, fucktard." Reyn sneered coldly.

"Wow, I know you for five years and I get called fucktard while you're yelling and she gets fucking cooed at and called baby, princess, and babygirl?" He exclaimed in indignation.

"Would you rather I called you princess? You definitely act like one." Reyn deadpanned.

Sylv huffed and turned to me. They seriously argued like a married couple. Even Reyn and I didn't argue like that.

"Take your phone before I chuck it at the wall." He complained while shoving my phone into my hands.

"You doing okay? How's work?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby. It's been a lot of negotiations and constantly going back and forth, but I should be able to come back tomorrow as I said." He responded full of anticipation.

"Good. I can't wait until you're back," I watched as he set his phone down somewhere by the sink and proceeded to shave. I thought back to two weekends ago when I sat on the bathroom counter helping him apply the cream. I felt a pang in my heart. It made me wish we were together even more than I already did. He glanced at me and bent closer to the screen.

"I miss you, too, princess." He sighed. Slyv gagged loudly in the background. I looked at him with a cheeky smile.

"I heard that," Reyn yelled, making me wince, "sorry, love," he quickly apologized.

"You were supposed to." Sylv quipped. "Go get a fucking room."

"That's my house, asshole, fuck off," Daddy defended.

I rubbed my forehead. The day had just begun and I wanted to lie back down. I checked the time to see there were twenty minutes until we had to leave. I rushed into the bedroom so I could finish my call with Reyn in peace.

"How was your exam, babygirl?"

"I think it went okay. It was difficult and confusing as expected. I guess I'll only know when I get the score back. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow."

"It'll be cause to celebrate," he assured confidently. If only I share that same confidence for my own actions. "I believe in you, baby. You spent all your free time studying."

I giggled and nodded. The video shook as he placed the phone now giving me a full view of him from the lower leg up. I squealed when he dropped his towel and dropped the phone on the bed.

He let out a loud laugh. I assumed he continued changing as he spoke.

"You can look, baby, it's nothing you haven't seen before. And besides, all this belongs to you anyways." His voice lowered.