Chapter Fourteen

Heidi

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

I walked alongside Carlos and the others as we heard Ben and some other students singing. We stopped above the whole scene on some type of terrace, I found myself searching for a certain brown eyed boy almost immediately making eye contact with him. I smirked as I saw his cheeks turn red.

I was wearing a grey satin dress that hugged my curves, I topped it off with my leather jacket to try to keep myself covered, for Ben's sake.

"May I?" Carlos jokingly held out his arm for me to take, I laughed and took it. We walked down together and I saw we had a few glances thrown our way, especially from Ben, who looked a tad bit jealous once he seen what I was wearing more clearly.

"Heidi!"

I turned and saw Ben calling me over to his parents and himself, I glanced back and saw the other four were entertained with the chocolate fountain which made me laugh. I turned back and made my way towards Ben and noticed his parents staring at me shocked, but his mother had a smile on her face.

"I want to introduce you to my parents." Ben smiled down at me, my heart felt like it was getting punched. The spell is slowly starting to make my life more painful.

"This is Heidi, Goddess of the Underworld, my girlfriend." Ben introduced me, very proudly might I add. I ignored my thoughts and smiled up at Ben.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you both." I said, suddenly feeling as if I needed them to approve of me. I shouldn't be feeling like this, Ben wouldn't actually bring me to meet them.

"Hi."

"Hello."

They greeted me with smiles on their faces but I could see King Beast looking unsure, and shocked. Belle looked more shocked but she seemed happy.

"I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch." Ben said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Of... course. Any friend of Ben's..." Beast started.

"Girlfriend dad." He interrupted but still nodded respectfully at his father, who looked even more surprised. I wanted to literally run and hide in my room back in the underworld.

"Right... well we would be happy to have you with us today." Belle finally spoke smiling at me.

"That sounds amazing but I actually came with my friends." I smiled at her before turning to look at Carlos and the others, immediately regretting bringing them up.

Carlos was currently stuffing his face with chocolate covered foods, Mal glaring at everything, Evie and Jay laughing as Carlos got messy with the chocolate.

"Well you should invite them, they look very interesting." She laughed as she saw my face of embarrassment.

"Because the more the merrier!" Belle said as she smiled my way. I felt Ben squeeze my hand and smile proudly down at me.

"Yeah, I'll go grab them." I replied.

"Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast said stopping me from turning and going to Carlos and the rest, huh looks like he's trying to loosen up a bit.

"Huh? Oh of course." I smiled a bit, not wanting him to get the wrong impression of me, even though he probably has already.

"Great! We'll meet you two and the rest out there." Belle grinned.