The Surprise

This chapter is gonna be quite long so buckle up

To Karl, waking up the next day, the past few days had felt like a dream.

The hospital, the soulmates, just the sheer shock of the whole situation made Karl scared and stressed, but he knew he didn't have to go through anything alone anymore, because he had his 2 soulmates alongside him.

He sat up slowly, as to not disturbe the 2 people sleeping peacefully beside him and also to not push himself too much, as he was still injured, whether he was home or not. He got out of bed, put a hoodie on and then left the room to go and make some breakfast.

He only had a bowl of cereal, before going into the living room and putting on the tv. There was nothing on so he just left a channel on and running while he scrolled through twitter, reading everything he was tagged in and what people had messaged him.

Seeing all his fans happy that he was here and all of their amazing talent when it came to drawings and other art pieces was one of the reasons he continued doing what he was doing.

He kept scrolling through, until some force knocked his phone out of his hand and pinned him against the sofa.

He looked above him to see Sapnap and Quackity on their hands and knees on top of his with a smug look on their face, sending a red blush across Karl's face. Sapnap and Quackity saw this and couldn't help themselves from falling in love with this tiny man underneath them, glowing red as a tomato.
(In this story, Quackity is taller than Karl, I know he's usually small ok).

Karl moved his hands in front of his face, hiding his rosy cheeks, only for them to be moved away by Quackity' hands.

"It's the surprise for you today..." Sapnap said, slowly moving off of Karl.

"You better be excited..." Quackity said, giving a wink to Karl before leaving the room with Sapnap, leaving Karl in a state of shock and excitement.

He ran to his bedroom and put on some clothes, not caring about the stabbing pain running through him and trying to wrap his head around what just happened and what could be happening in the near future of that very day.

Karl decided to wear something a bit more feminine today, however not too feminine as he didn't want fans to see what he would usually wear.

He decided to go with a black turtleneck and ripped denim skinny jeans with white trainers to match. He then took some berrets off of the nightstand and clipped back his hair, looking into his eye which once was clear as day, and was now filled with a pure grey.

He exited the room to see Sapnap and Quackity standing outside of the room, wearing each clothing with more masculinity than Karl. Each had a button up shirt, however the buttons at the top were slightly undone, leaving their upper chest slightly exposed, and dress trousers, with black trainers to match.

Karl started blushing immediately at the sight of his soulmates in front of him.

"You ready to go then Cutie!" Quackity said, turning around and winking to Karl.

"Yeah, we're gonna be late at this rate tiny!" Sapnap said, following Quackity.

"I'M NOT TINY!!!" Karl yelled, running to catch up with their purposefully long strides.

They got into the car and drove off, Sapnap was driving and Quackity was sat in the front seat, leaving Karl in the back, wondering where they were going and what was going to be happening to him once they had arrived.

After about 30 minutes, they came to a halt at a quiet park in the middle of nowhere. It seemed peaceful and they all slowly got out of the car and walked around for a bit, before finding a place to sit down in a veranda.

"Here goes nothing..." Quackity mumbled to himself before whispering something in Sapnap's ear, meaning that it was go time.

Slowly, Sapnap and Quackity stood up and walked in front of Karl, lowering themselves down to his height so he could see them.
"Karl, you know that we are soulmates and have for the past few days..." Sapnap started with.

"So we were wondering if..." Quackity continued with.

"You would be out boyfriend!" Both boys said at the same time, lowering their heads and to not show the blush that had spread across their faces. A tiny hand lifted their chins up, to see a tearful boy laughing, smiling and crying at the same time.

"Of course I will you dummies!" Karl replied with, giving both boys a warm embrace.

Just as everything was going amazing and everyone thought that nothing could ruin the day whatsoever, it just so happened they had to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

"Hello there... Quackity..." They heard a growl from behing them.

826 words, one of the longest I've ever written so far. Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger, I'll update as soon as I can, I swear don't come at me please. Hehe I know, I'm annoying. <3