(That's a lot)
-Optimus Prime, What do you have planned to do after all this trouble/war ends?-

Optimus; Hm, I might full out a adoption paper so I can adopt Bumblebee as my son. Besides that, probably take a nice long relaxing vacation, possibly?

-Arcee, by being a motorcycle, are you faster?-

Arcee; In my original form, aka, my bot form. I am not very fast when it comes to running, but whenever I am in my motorcycle form, I guess you could say I am faster.

-Shock'Wave, who do you get better along with?-

Shock'Wave; I believe Sound'Wave. He's very. . Calm but creepy sometimes.

-To the deceptions; Do you guys consider each other as family?-

Shock'Wave; I guess I do have a small logical crush for Sound'Wave.

Sound'Wave; "I consider Star'Scream as my brother. Despite me, myself, as a non-binary pansexual deception." -Recording-

Star'Scream; Uh, Yeah. Yeah, I um, I consider Sound'Wave was a sibling. I guess.

Megatron; Sound'Wave, to me, is my favorite deception. He's like a sidekick to me, in my opinion.

Megatron; Don't Tell anyone but, I might start considering Star'Scream as my lover soon. Maybe. .

-Megatron, did you always have those thoughts and desire for destruction?-

Megatron; Not always. I didn't have those thoughts before Optimus Prime became a prime. Me and him used to be best friends, and close like brothers. I used to consider him as a brother. Used to at least. .

-Bulkhead, I don't know You, so, how did you end up with the autobots?-

Bulkhead; I don't quite remember, I don't have good memory. Sorry. ;-;

(All by SSE_DD)

-To the autobots; you guys celebrate festive human days too?-

Optimus; We are learning, but we are planning to celebrate these festive days.

Ratchet; I don't see why we should. -Growls quietly-

Arcee; Jack taught me this one festive day, I think it's called Halloween.

Bulkhead; Yes! :D

Wheeljack; Mhm.

Bumblebee; -Nods-

-Also to the autobots; you guys do some kind of ceremony when a member enters?-

Optimus; For a new member? Our human allies suggested a welcome party whenever a new member does join in for the autobots. But we must be cautious so that way, the deceptions won't come and invade our base.

(Questions by SSE_DD)

-Optimus Prime, If one of the deceptions came to you, asking you to get on your team

-Optimus Prime, If one of the deceptions came to you, asking you to get on your team. Will you accept?-

Optimus; It depends on the deception, like let's take Star'Scream as a example. He's tricky and clever, he could trick me sometimes. It will take time for all of us to trust them, especially Megatron and Star'Scream. So, I say, for them, I will keep them as prisoners. Until they prove that they are worthy for the team.

-To Bumblebee, have you and Optimus always been friends?-

Bumblebee; .:For as long I can remember, but I kinda see him as a father figure now.:.

-Ratchet, Do you have a human friend?-

Ratchet; Uh. .I guess Raf would be a ally to me. Just don't tell anyone I said that.

(SSE_DD)