Unexpected arrival |57|

Start from the beginning

I was looking through my dresser for some clothes and felt a excruciating pain that made me grab on to my stomach.

"Ouchhh." I groaned.

Sooner or later I felt water trickling down my legs and I knew it wasn't the shower water cause it was a lot. My water broke, oh my gosh.

"Jacyyy!!!" I yelled from up here.

Minutes later he bust in here rushing. "What?" He asked.

"My water just broke." I said.

"You for real?" He said with a slow smile appearing on his face.

"Yes, do you not see the puddle of water I'm standing in right now." I said.

He helped me sit on the bed while he found me something to wear. Which was some of his sweat shorts and a wife beater.

"Ima go get the car ready and shit okay?" He said and I nodded.

He rushed out the room and I saw Gio come in. "Are you okay momma?" He asked rubbing my arm.

I smiled. "Yes baby, your sibling is coming."

A big ole smile appeared on his face. "I can't wait! Ima go get ready!" He said and he ran out the room to get dressed.

30 minutes passed and Jacy was helping me in the car while Gio and our hospital things were in the back.

"Mmmouwwwwchhh." I groaned as I felt another contraction coming.

I grabbed onto Jacys hand hard and he sped up to the hospital.

At the hospital

They had us in a room now and I was laying down in the bed waiting for the whole 10 centimeter dilatation. My contractions kept getting worse and I am so close to getting that damn epidural.

Jacy and Gio was in the room keeping me company until then.

"I called my sister and cousin, they said they gonna be here in a minute. My mom probably gonna come too." He said.

I nodded my head as I felt another contraction coming. I groaned in pain as I wanted it to stop.

"Mani why won't you take that damn epidural?" He asked.

"Cause I want all natural my first time, get the doctor to see if they got any small pain relief pills or something." I said.

He grabbed Gio and went to go see. I'm hoping they got something cause these contractions ain't it at all.

Minutes later they came back with a nurse and I was relieved.

"Ms. Nurse I was wondering if y'all got anything other than epidural for these contractions. Like a pain relief pill?" I asked.

"I will go check." She smiled and left out.

It was starting to get hot so I pushed the blanket off my feet and fanned myself.

8 hours later

I was 9 centimeters dilated and it's been like 8 hours. The doctor came in with a pain relief for my contractions but they did a small job.

Jacys family was here along with sage. They brought balloons and teddy bears for the baby so I thought that was cute.

Gio was asleep on his grandma lap so he wasn't asking all these questions thankfully. I felt another contraction coming.

"It's ok girl let it all out." My sister said grabbing my hand.

The doctor came in and put on some gloves to check my dilation.