Unexpected arrival |57|

Start from the beginning

"I know and we understand that now. What's most important to us is that we all get back on track to the good ole days like time times we used to take care of you." His mom stated.

I thought about it for a minute then I looked at the baby and he looked exactly like shia.

"How old is the baby?" I asked.

"He's 3" the mom smiled.

"This won't the same baby I met that time at the funeral.. the other one was a girl." I said furring my eyebrows.

They looked at each other in worry. "What?" I said.

"We found out that shia had 4 kids by different women while he was with you. That first baby you met, that was his youngest. This one is like a middle child." His sister said.

I wasn't really surprised that he got different women pregnant, I kinda assumed that would happen once he started cheating.

"Okay so why did you bring him along?" I asked.

"Well that's the thing, we need someone to take care of him from time to time." She continued.

"Yea your smoking something else. I already got a lot to deal with.. I'm supposed to be giving labor soon, I'm not adding another baby to the equation." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mommy!" Gio said in a worried tone coming downstairs.

"Yes fat." I turned.

"Um do you know where my nerf gun is?" He asked.

"No, your dad cleaned your room last time so go ask him. He's in the kitchen." I said and he ran his little feet in the kitchen.

"And as you can see, I have to take care of a 7 year old. I can't watch that baby, can't take care of that baby, honestly I don't wanna see that baby." I said.

"Please and were not talking about now. Maybe like when you've had your baby already and settled in. Besides if shia didn't turn out the way he did, this was supposed to be your baby anyway." His mom said.

Girl ion think it work like that but get it i guess. They noticed my silence and spoke up again.

"Please.. my husband is still abusive and you said it yourself. It's taught and learned from what they see, if the baby grows up abusing women then that would be on you to. You know about this and didn't help." She continued.

I rolled my eyes. "He already looks like his no good ass daddy, might as well turn into him." I said shaking my head.

They had helpless looks and the pregnant side of me was emotional and sympathetic and I couldn't help to not feel bad.

"Fine. But you have to wait exactly 8 months after I have this baby and then I can take care of his, this ain't gonna be a everyday thing, it's only gonna be when it's 100% necessary." I said.

They had a smile on their face. "Great, and okay 8 months is fine. I hope you have a happy delivery." His sister said and I walked them out.

"Your seriously thinking about taking care of one of his kids." Jacy said coming out the kitchen.

I shrugged. "We killed the man Jacy! This might be the pregnancy talking but the least we can do is take care of one of his kids from time to time so he won't grow into him." I said.

He shook his head and went back in the kitchen. I walked upstairs to go take a nap for the day and rest up.

3 hours later - 2;15pm

I woke up from my nap, kinda achy. I felt oily so I decided on taking a shower to feel clean again.

I got up and grabbed my towel and got in the shower. I took like a 30 minute shower and got out and dried off.