𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚙𝚜

The trip back to his apartment was silent. Just the comfortable silence they needed after being apart from each other.

They were able to exchange mails at first but they got busier as their university life progress, specially with Kei now playing for Sendai Frogs and Y/N's internship on a hotel became more hectic on her 2nd year.

She only got a suitcase and another bag with her since her other stuff were sent back to their home in Miyagi beforehand so there's not much stuff that she needed to fix when she gets home. For now, she wanted to see how Kei's place looks like.

As she enter the unit with Tsukishima bringing her luggage in, she wasn't surprise that the place is clean. It is Tsukishima after all.

His one bedroom apartment is big enough for a college student like him who's mostly on practices and volleyball games.

It's the most convenient place as well since it is just a few blocks away from the campus so it saves him a lot of time on travelling.

"Waaa I remember Shoyo-kun sending me this photo."

Y/N was scanning through the framed pictures when her eyes caught a group picture with the Karasuno Volleyball Team when they were still in their first year of highschool.

It was a photo taken during the third year's graduation day where everyone had a smile on their faces even with their noses still red from crying.

Tsukishima just watched her be amazed in anything and everything she sees in his living room as he set her luggage aside.

The room used to feel so empty, being alone in a place of his own. But with her in it, the place seems brighter, livelier.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

Y/N turned to his direction on the kitchen from looking at the view from his window, with his unit on the 3rd floor of the building.

"Oh! Do you have some seafood flavored instant noodles? I really missed the noodles here."

With a hum, Kei opened the cupboard to grab the cup of noodles he always have in stock to show it to Y/N.

The girl nodded at him with a huge smile so he didn't waste any time on preparing the hot water for the noodles.

While they waited for the noodles to be perfectly cooked, they sat on the floor by the living room with the noodles on the center table.

It was probably one of the longest 3 minutes of his life.

It is long enough for him to notice the excitement her eyes will always hold by seeing food, or while watching her favorite anime.

The way she impatiently open the lid from time to time to see if the noodles is already cooked, and pout when she found out that it is not yet ready.

Or how she have grown over the years and learned how to use make up. Just enough for him to notice that she's probably wearing a shade of pink, or whatever that color is, when she chewed on her bottom lip.

He just can't take his eyes off of those soft pair. When did he get so bold to stare at someone's lips?

She isn't just someone. She's Y/N.

"Moouuu how many more hours do we have to wait, Kei-kun?"

"Y/N..."

"But it's taking too loooong~"

She's still as childish as ever but that's what makes her, her.

"Y/N..."

He called out to her again.

She just noticed how his eyes were bore into hers when their gaze met. They hold such intensity that she cannot decipher but she was drawn into them nevertheless.

"Will you please stay? Even just for tonight... Please."

Her plan was to just stay for a while, have a chat, catch up with him and his life for the past 2 years, then go home to her parents' house. By the next day, look for her own place near the university.

But those things can wait, right?

"Okay."

And the next thing she knew, her lips were already reunited with his.

xx