𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 & 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚎𝚜

"I gathered youㅡ"

Everyone stood up from their sitting position on the floor upon hearing that introduction from Tanaka.

Whenever he starts their conversation with that, it only means one thing.

Nothing.

"I swear this is really important!"

Tanaka protested, blocking their captain's way with Nishinoya following after him.

"This is not a joke, guys!"

"So you hitting me on the face was a joke?"

Daichi glared at the two of them that sent shiver down their spines at the memory of that day.

"Or how many butts we have?"

Sugawara second while picking up a ball from the floor.

"Or how you wasted everyone's time by planning a surprise party for a birthday that happened months ago?"

Still getting irked by that day, Yamaguchi backed up his seniors on how useless their conversations lead whenever they start a meeting.

"O-okay... we made mistakes before but this is really importantㅡ"

"Okay everyone! Coach will be late today but start your warm ups now!"

Daichi instructed over Tanaka's voice which the rest of the team answered in acknowledgement.

"WE HEARD THE DELINQUENT CLASS THREATENING L/N-SAN AT THE HALLWAY EARLIER!"

Nishinoya wasn't able to contain it anymore so he raised his voice to be heard this time.

Even Tsukishima heard this from the benches that he turned to the sophomore with questioning look.

"W-what do you mean, Nishinoya-san?"

Yamaguchi asked in behalf of everyone's curiosity.

"Ryuu and I were kicked out of the class because we're throwing paper planes when we saw L/N-san being cornered by that class. We heard them saying that if she doesn't meet them at the school backyard after class, they'll kill her."

Nishinoya told them everything they heard and saw earlier.

The team would be laughing at times like this for hearing that the two got kicked out of the class but this is a serious matter.

Even Asahi who always seems to be scared of anything and everything have  his game face on just to protect one of their favorite underclassman.

While everyone is planning on their rescue mission and visualizing any possible scenarios, Tsukishima already ran out of their gym.

By this time, Y/N would've been by her club but since she promised that she'll meet that class this afternoon, she went straight to the school backyard where half of the class that's on duty are already waiting for her.

One of the shorter guys with spiky dark hair and bandage on his cheek threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it as he walked closer to the small girl, with a smirk on his face.

"So you finally showed up."

-----

It's now or never.

Leaving their practice behind, the team strode with confidence as they make their way to the battlefield.

They made a pact that no crows will be left behind. Specially the girls.

They'll be their knights in shining armor and the one that they'll call their heroes.

The boys will not let anyone hurt or even touch a strand of hair from Y/N. She's one of their baby crows so it's their duty to protect her with all their life.

Everyone is ready for battle with their shirt sleeves rolled up in preparation for the upcoming Battle of the Backyard as Hinata labeled it.

By the time they turned the a corner, entering an alleyway to the school's backyard, they saw Tsukishima already standing there followed by another man's voice.

"WHAT THE F*** IS THIS?!"

"KILL THAT F****** B****!!!"

And that was their cue.

"Y/N-SAAAAAN!!!"

They all rushed out of the alleyway to come to her rescue but they were all halted by the scene in front of them.

One guy with the bandage on his cheek and 3 other students were watching in amusement while Y/N is showing them how to properly bury a seed on the plant box before them.

The other students are holding pots of flowers to transfer on another spot and the others just screaming about a caterpillar crawling on his arm.

They were all from the 'Delinquent Class' that they were talking about.

But this is not the scene they were expecting to see. Not these feared students learning about gardening from Y/N.

"And make sure to water themㅡ oh! Everyone is here! Hi, Kei-kun~"

Y/N was first to notice the boys standing on the other side, watching them with their dumbfounded expression.

"W-wait... Isn't thatㅡ"

"That's the famous Asahi-san who took 45 men all by himself!"

"Oh. You know Asahi-senpai too?"

She turned to the blonde student who dropped his shovel and the rest of them who immediately lined up and bowed in front of the confused Asahi.

"Asahi-san! Please accept us as your students!"

"N-no... please you got the wrong idea..."

Y/N walked up to Tsukishima who is watching the scene unfold, and the brewing chaos when Daichi and Sugawara started scolding the sophomore duo for delaying practice once again with all their nonsense.

"I didn't know that Asahi-senpai is this famous."

And he can only sigh at how oblivious she is with the real situation.

Guess he was worried for nothing after all.

xx