𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 & 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢

"Y/N-chan, that keychain is sooooo cute! Where did you buy it?"

"Oh right. I actually wanted to ask you as well about that."

Y/N tear her attention off of the paper she is working on to meet her group mates who are now looking at the keychain on her phone that's sitting on the table.

2 tables were dragged to where her sit is as they work on the Science paperwork that was assigned to them.

The three of them glanced at the keychain of a white bunny holding a piece of strawberry.

"That's a birthday gift to me by my boyfriend."

Y/N told them with a smile. Her birthday already passed but she can still remember when Tsukishima gave it to her.

It was an afternoon after school when the two of them decided to stop by their coach's store to buy some meat buns.

For the past years, it became a tradition for Y/N, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi to eat meat buns on her birthday from the same store when Kei gave the keychain to her.

She doesn't really ask for any material gifts every year. Just being with them is already enough.

But every gift coming from her boyfriend is already considered a national treasure for her.

"Ooooh your boyfriend is the cute blonde guy from class 4, right?"

"Ssh. You can't just say that in front of his girlfriend. But you're right though. Isn't he a regular in the volleyball team? That's kinda cool~"

"He looks mean but I think that's what makes him hot."

Kei-kun is not mean... sometimes.

Y/N thought to herself while her group mates are too busy talking about Tsukishima to the boys in the volleyball team.

Everyone seemed to notice the boys volleyball team ever since they won the finals.

Every now and then, she can hear conversations about how they won and how good looking most of the members are. Specially their 2 setters and that tall glasses guy, Tsukishima Kei.

While walking along the hallway and at the faculty room when she submitted their report, the team is what everyone is talking about as well.

Hey, you're in Tsukishima-kun's class, right?

Yeah. He's like one of the smartest students in the class. It's amazing how he can balance studying and volleyball.

When she went to the restroom, she can hear the girls talking from the cubicle she's in.

Have you seen them play? God, he was so cool.

I didn't know that the boys volleyball team have a lot of cute guys.

I think Sugawara-senpai is an angel.

I like taller guys like, Kei-kun.

Y/N wasn't sure if it's because of the 4 corners of the restroom that the last part the girl said seemed to echo longer in her ear.

Biting her lower lip, she slammed the door of the cubicle open that caused for the three other students in front of the mirror to jump out in surprise as she walk out and marched her way along the hallway.

Classes will not start in another 10 or 15 minutes so she didn't bother going in their classroom and walked pass to the next class.

Stopping by the door, Y/N opened the door that got the student's attention in that class specially the 2 familiar faces there.

"I'm looking for Tsukishima Kei."

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi looked at each other from their seats before turning back to the small girl by the door.

She tipped her head to the side to gesture him to follow her, which he did as he slowly get up on his feet and let her lead the way to who knows where.

"Oi. Classes will start soon. Where are you going?"

They've been walking for a while now until they reached an almost isolated area of the building by the stairs.

Hearing his question made her stop on her tracks as they took a turn towards the stairs.

"If you have no business with me, I'll just go back."

Tsukishima let out a sigh as he turned on his heels.

Before he can even take another step. He found himself being trapped between the wall and the smaller girl whose arms are on either sides of him.

Surprised was an understatement on how his eyes doubled on size from his usual lazy ones, looking down at the girl just on his chest level that's now looking up to him with her cheeks puffed.

No matter how hard Y/N tried to be intimidating or look mad, her face just doesn't allow her.

Instead of a frown, her cheeks will be puffed at how hard she always try. To add the forming flush on her cheeks.

"Tsukishima Kei... I'm the only one who can call you Kei-kun, got it?"

She stepped back and let her arms cross over her chest as she gaze sternly at the taller boy leaning on the wall.

"Well... except for mom and Akiteru-nii... You know what I mean!"

She huffed and marched back to her classroom, leaving a dumbfounded Tsukishima behind.

-----

The bell rings indicating that classes will start again. Just in time, their English Teacher stepped in their classroom with a book in hand.

Yamaguchi glanced at his friend's sit with worry.

"So, that Tsukishima kid will not be attending today's class."

The teacher announced that made Yamaguchi shift his attention in front.

"The nurse reported that he's in the infirmary since he's not feeling well. Some kind of cold or allergy or something. I don't care... Now turn your books to page 27 and let's get this over with!"

'I hope Tsukki's okay.'

-----

xx