Who Is He?

Seonghwa's POV

It has been about a week since the ball, and I decided to start doing my work. I pulled my journal out. I opened it and a piece of paper came out. I picked it up.

The sketch Y/N made for me when we first met.

I held the sketch close to my heart.

"I will make your life at peace again. And I will make you mine" I whispered.

As I was working, I kept seeing something. I kept seeing Y/N and Yeosang.

"Heechul!" I yelled. Soon after my favorite assistant and guard came.

"What's wrong Seonghwa?" He asked. "Could you go and find a man named Yeosang? He should live near Y/N's house." I requested. "Of course." He left.

I will finally know who you are to Y/N.

I finished my work quickly. After I finished my work I closed my eyes. I saw Y/N's beautiful smile.

I sighed.

'What have you done to me?'

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

Heechul came in. With Yeosang.

"Sit." I told him. Yeosang sat while Heechul stood by me.

"Now Yeosang. I just want to talk. I am going to ask some questions." I said as he nodded.

"Date of Birth?"

"June 15th"

"Full Name?"

"Choi Yeosang."

"Who exactly are you to Y/N?" I asked. "We are friends." He said. "You should not lie to a Prince, soon to be King." I said.

"Well. Y/N did not want anyone to find out. But we are in fact lovers." He said.

Anger

Jealousy

Betrayal?

I felt all sorts of emotions. Anything but happy.

"Bold of you to assume that you can be her Prince." I said. "What was that?" He asked. "Heechul please put him in the chamber." I said. Heechul did as I said.

"Now I have a new quest. Find the person who tried to hurt Y/N. And

Who her lover truly is

________________________________

Heyyyy hope y'all enjoyed!
What do you think will happen to Yeosang👀
Vote, comment, share, and follow!
Byeee~
________________________________