A Walk In The Village

Seonghwa's POV

It's been about a month since I've met Y/N, and I really want to see her again. I was walking around the palace until I heard my father talking to a maid.

"Please send an invitation to Ambassador Kim asking him to come over for dinner. And ask him to bring his daughter." My father said.

I smiled and jumped with joy. Suddenly the door opened to reveal my father. "O-oh father I just I-" I was trying to find an excuse until my father spoke up. "I know you were outside so that's why I invited them to make you happy." He smiled. "Really? Thank you father!" I exclaimed as I gave him a big hug.

Y/N's POV

I was sketching while sitting with my father until a maid came up to us. "King Park has sent this." She said having my father an envelope.

"Y/N you best go get ready, King Park has invited us for dinner." He said. I stopped my sketching and looked up to my father. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. Now go get ready." He said.

I quickly grabbed my sketches and went to my room to get ready. Soon after we got into our carriage and went to the palace.

"Hello Y/N!" Jungsu said. "Hello Uncle Jungsu." I smiled. "Hi Y/N." "Hi Seonghwa." We smiled at each other. "It's still early. Me and Kibum have to talk about something, so why don't you both go on a walk around the village? I'll send Heechul to go with you." Jungsu said. "Okay!" Me and Seonghwa said.

Soon a man approached us.
"Hello Y/N I am Guard Heechul and I will accompany you and Seonghwa on a walk in the village." He smiled. "Goodbye father!"

We soon arrived towards the village. It was beautiful. "This is my first time seeing the village." I said. "Really?" Seonghwa asked. "My mother always told me I am not allowed to leave the mansion. And if I do I have to be accompanied by her." I said. "I heard what happened to my mother, I'm really sorry." Seonghwa said.

"I wish I could know what happened to her. All I knew was that she was murdered. But that's the past. What about your mother?" I asked. "My mother and brother actually went on a trip to visit my Aunt. She'll be back next week. She always said she wants to meet you since she only saw you when you were born. When she finds out you came to visit twice she'll be upset." He laughed.

Suddenly I tripped. I closed my eyes reading to feel the pain, but I didn't feel any pain. I looked up to see Seonghwa holding me. "I got you." He smiled. He helped me stand up straight, still holding my hand. Suddenly a woman came to us.

"Byeol? What happened?" Seonghwa asked. It was the same maid I met when I visited the first time.

'Lady Y/N, your father has been

Murdered

_

_____________________________________

Heyyyyy guyys.

So how you like that huge cliffhanger.

Y'all hate it don't you lmao.

Do people even say lmao anymore.

Ugh whatever.

What do you guys think will happen next?

And how do you think Kibum died?

Let me knoooowww *cue BTS*

Vote for good grades!

Do y'all stan Ateez, SHINee, or Super Junior?

Anyways...

Make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow for more!

And sorry for that huge cliffhanger.

I can't believe I killed Key.

I'll go cry in the club now.

Only Shawols will understand.

STAN SHINee!

And Ateez

And Super Junior

Ima shut up now

Next chapter will be 'posted' on Friday.

Have a great day/night

Byeee thanks guys!

______________________________________