Chapter 6: Trains Can Suck My *ss

(Third Person POV)

If you were to ask anyone at the train station if Maria looked nervous, they would all say no. And they would be wrong.

Maria was scared shitless. First, some random guy she had never met before tells her to run into a brick wall........... Like what the hell?!

Then after fucking running into a wall, she doesn't get hurt? Sometimes the wizarding world still amazes her. 

(Baby time skip)

(Maria POV)

After I put my trunks in the storage area I looked around for an empty cabin. The only area that was close to empty only had one person in it. 

R. J. Lupin.......why does that sound so familiar. He looked like her was in his early 40's with light brown hair.

My dumbass brain can't remember who this guy is. It's not Regulus cause he's dead............ I think.

It'll come to me later. For now, I can sleep and relax with Ace.

(In dreamland)

I'm in the middle of a field. Wait not a field more like a maze. Ace is there along with a bunch of redheads and a few others.

We're not in a maze anymore. I'm seeing a bunch of black bricks on the wall and an archway.

This is really confusing. Two figures come out of the arch. A man and a girl. They urgently push me and keep pushing until......

(Dream Ends)

I wake up and see bright green eyes staring at me. I look down and see a piece of paper in my hands with a drawing of the archway and three figures.

As if my life wasn't interesting enough.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Hi. I know it's been a while. Don't blame me, blame the teacher who assigned five different projects at the same time. Also, the golden trio is going to meet Maria and we will get their POV later.  Bye.

P.S. there is going to be some homosexuality. If you don't agree with that, stop reading cause I don't really care if you like it or not.