Valentines Day Special

(Maria POV)

The day before Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is going to suck. All I really know about Valentine's day is that you see couples making out around everywhere. Sirius said, and I quote,

"Valentines Day is the only day a year when you can wear pink. Other than that don't wear it the color sucks."

I have to agree with him. I decided to wear a white crop top that has a black heart with a short red skirt along with my leather jacket and heeled boots that I got for my birthday.

Just thinking about tomorrow is making me mad because who doesn't want to be a third wheel to everyone in the entire school. The only thing I'm thinking about is the prank I set up with the Weasley twins. It's going to be so epic.

The next day

I woke up to literally all the girls running around finding outfits and accessories for dates and shit. I am so lucky that I did that last night.

I got dressed and went down to the Gryffindor Common Room to see my version of hell.

Instead of the usual red and gold carpets and pillows, there was pink, red, and white almost everywhere. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Either way, I need to find the twins. So I climbed up the boys' stairs and found Gred and Forge's room. I almost died of laughter when I saw what they were wearing.

Fred was wearing a red suit with white hearts and George was wearing a white suit with red hearts.

"Good morning gentlemen. Who are you trying to impress? The queen of hearts?" Hermione told me about the muggle tale with her in it. I could tell they didn't get the joke.

I was feeling starving, so I jumped on Fred's back and demanded that he bring me to the Great Hall.

I thought that the common room was bad but this was the absolute meaning of hell.

The candles were various shades of pink and red. And at least a hundred balloons covered the ceiling. The table cloths were scattered with rose petals and heart confetti.

The worst part was the food. Every sweet breakfast item was red velvet and all the savory things were dyed red (except for meat cause nasty).

"DUMBLEDORE!"

He stared at me with a look of amusement in his eyes.

"What have you done to the school I actually enjoyed?" The audacity of that man. He just winked and started talking to the other professors. Without noticing, my normally blue hair turned purple then blood red.

"Twins let's raid the kitchen and then set up the prank."

After eating for an entire family of 5, we prepared the spell. Since no one suspected me, I would be doing most of it.

I cast the incantation and people started changing. You see I have been working on this for months. I found a spell that changes people into other people for 24 hours. But the spell combined with another one can turn you into someone you have a crush on.

Immediately I see 10 Harry's, 15 Hermione's, and Me?

HOLY SHIT THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING IM MEAN I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYBODY

The only people not affected were me, the professors,  and the Weasley Twins. I looked straight at Dumbledore and whispered "Payback".

After that, I left the Grand Hall like a boss.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

I'm so proud of myself for more than 600 words. Also, I am sorry. I in English class rn but I'm supposed to be listening to something she already taught us. Bye