This brother was with me in each and every step , he protected me , he saved me he bought happiness in my life , he was more broken  after jiju's death because he was this person 's best friend and that mother's other son, but he still held back his emotions so that he takes cares of me

And coming to these people my bhai and bhabhi 

they bought me back to world , it may be by being emotional or mental support , arey they had to leave their own family so that I could stay safe, who was not even related to them in any means, their kid a small child had to suffer why because they wanted to protect me , bhabhi was like di whom I missed , she was my everything I was more than broken after their fake death 

I thought these people would kick me out and disgust but me they do not fail to suprise me every time, they took me i  their arms and took care of me instead of kicking me out which u people did 
You knew me from childhood on how innocent I was, how cute and bubbly I was
How did you even get a heart to utter those words, maybe you never understood me because you knew how much value I gave to the relationship, you were responsible for my separation from papa?

You are not deserved to be called my brother

Aadvik was just standing there with an expression that he failed in his life. He failed to revive his elder sister. He was thinking that how failure he was that he failed to protect himself. 

Adhrika could not see that , she just pushed vansh's hand  back and shouted" Enough just enough, you have told enough now listen to me MS KIARA ARNAV RAICHAND ."

Kiara was just standing there, ranvijay ran towards adhrika to stabilize her along with vansh

Her breath becomes abnormal. Ahdrika says"  no bhai she should get a reality check on her pain."

" So you think, you twin brother failed or this what you call him your so-called jiju .  You are wrong, if it was not for vansh and Aadvik you would never come out of that hellhole which you faced that month, your bhai did not find it was these two who led them there because they knew that you would never like to see these two people. Who do you think saved your bhai and bhabhi it was vansh. He is a doctor who became a businessman, once again touched the  stethoscope and surgical gloves just to save your bhai and bhabhi. A person who was the world's best doctor but stopped his practice because of  an accident in his life which changed his entire life and promised to never touch those things, touched them just to save your bhai and bhabhi. He saved them. He fulfilled every duty which he should do. It was Aadvik and bhai who held your back every second. When your company was going down, it was aadvik who stabilized it by buying the shares and selling them to your bhai , who sacrificed his own projects just for you. What were you saying he failed, sorry kiara you failed as twin towards aadvik. What do you know about him? What do you know about his pain or suffering?  What do you know about the suffering  of my childhood? You think you suffered the most no darling others suffered more than you. 

At least you had a beautiful childhood kiara but that was not there in my fate at all. I took care of you as mother kiara. You both were my world. I did wrong, I accept but once at least once did you come to me and confront e. I was in a bad state kiara,  I know you loved him the most but kiara understand he was my life. You think I did not support you in life, did you not hear a voice shouting at the entire family when you were leaving kiara. I stood by you kiara, I gave them the evidence kiara and shut their mouths kiara. Why kiara why? Did you not think that I needed more support no I needed my souls which were you and aadhvik. He stood by me when I needed him the most .

I am not justifying myself but we needed time to. Do not blame Aadvik , he did everything which he should do. Even when he was going through so many things in life he made sure you faced no problem. you know why he hates you, hate is a big word, he is angry with you. Every day he cries for you every single day, he wanted you to at least meet him .When everything happened was Aadvik there that day. No, he was not there, then how can you blame him without knowing anything. He did not come to our so-called home for 1 month. Do you know why he did not come? If this person whom you do not give respect at least treat him as a human being .