That comment made me blush more and we finally made it to our room. "I'm going to change! I'm ready to get out of all this floof!" I told her. She chuckled and watched as I went into the bathroom.

After changing and coming into the bedroom where she was laying down on the bed, scrolling through her phone. I crawled over to her side and cuddled into her.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked her. She looked somewhat nervous but, she scrolled through her phone and handed it to me. There was a picture of a lioness who was pregnant on her phone who had taken a picture of herself with her small bump clear in view. "I... I'm not sure I understand. Who is she?" I asked.

"An old friend of mine. Her name is Ciara. She's two months pregnant. Sadly, she was in an awful relationship where her ex was abusing her. I had a servant tell me she was in trouble and needed help. When I heard that, I threw the guy in our prisons. He didn't deserve to have freedom when he kept her imprisoned. Well, after that, she called me and told me she was pregnant. The law in our kingdom is that you have to ask a Royal for their permission to get an abortion. Which is why I thought she was calling me. But... then she asked me if I would adopt her baby. In order to give them a better life. I know I should've spoken about it with you sooner... but it had happened a few weeks before our wedding. I didn't want to stress you out with this. However, Ciara is really paranoid about putting her baby in the system. And I don't want her to feel that way... I'm hoping it's okay. I've always wanted kids and... I feel like this is our best shot!"

You never cease to amaze me! "Oh Sally! You're always so sweet!" I awed, kissing her sweetly. "Of course! This is amazing! You're amazing for doing this." I gasped. "Thank you so much Ames." she sighed. "No worries... We're getting a baby!" I squealed. We celebrated with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Knuckles' P.O.V

Rouge and I decided that the best place was home. Right, where we truly met each other. "You know I'll never give up on the Master Emerald correct?" Rouge told me as we walked onto the land. "At least it won't be hard to catch you in the act!" I chuckled. She giggled and led her to a house I built for the two of us.

"Hmm, you did well on this house!" she told me as we walked in. "Yes, I most certainly did!" I replied, totally not bragging. "Everything's perfect Knuckie. I can't believe you went through all the trouble of making me happy! I love you." she sighed and held onto me.

"I love you too, Rouge. You go ahead and look around, I'm more than happy that we're home so I can tear this suit to shreds!" I said and quickly marched off to the bathroom. When I came out, I saw Rouge sitting on our couch, changed out from the huge dress she was wearing into something much more relaxed. She was looking at something in her hands. Not that I suspected anything, but she seemed intrigued. "You happy we're going to be all by ourselves for an entire week?" I asked.

"Of course I am! But... I was wondering, what were your ideas on our future?" she asked. "Hmm, well- We could roast marshmallows tomorrow, then go wherever you want on another day, maybe dinner by candlelight on another, oh and-" she put a finger to my lips, clearly trying to silence me for a second. "Not tomorrow's future," she giggled. "Close your eyes!" she grinned. I shrugged my shoulders and followed her instructions.

While I sat there with my eyes closed, I felt her gently grab my hand and pull it close to her side, and I then sensed something placed in my hand. "Okay, open your eyes!" she whispered. I was nervous about what was going on.

Of course, that didn't mean I was going to ignore whatever it was. Carefully, I opened up my eyes, looked down at my hand, and I could feel my eyes widen.

It was a pregnancy test.

"W-Wait! D-Does this mean that-?" she asked and I looked her in the eyes.

She giggled and I just now noticed that her wing was covering her stomach. She lifted it up and revealed a bump that was still barely growing but was visible. "You're going to be a dad!" she said, small tears coming down her cheeks.

A father? Wow! I... I just couldn't believe it. Tears of happiness fell down my own cheeks as I looked from the test and back to her multiple times. "Really? Oh my gosh! Wow! I'm not sure what to say!" I cheered. "When? When did you find out?" I asked, still stunned. "A few days before the wedding. I was nervous to tell you because we weren't exactly married yet. But, I'm assuming it wouldn't have mattered either way?" she explained.

"Of course it wouldn't have! But, I wondered how you were able to keep it for that long!" I asked her. "Motivation! Plus I didn't want the seamstress to freak out over my dress. But more importantly, I wanted to wait until we were alone and surprise you first!" she explained.

Best surprise I've had in my life! "I promise I'm going to take good care of both of you!" I promised and pulled her in close. "I know Knuckie, I know."

Vector's P.O.V

We were lucky to get enough funds to get a nice rental for a little while. I was happy that I didn't have to wear a suit anymore and ripped it away. I heard Espio chuckle behind me as he slipped his off too. "I will say, it's nice to just be casual." he replied. "For real though! I love you but sometimes I just hate wearing these things!" I complained, kicking the shreds to the side.

"I know, I know! That's why I'm not giving you a hard time about it now." he reassured, moving my arm so he could be in my grasp. "I love you." I murmured, kissing his forehead. "I love you too." he replied. I couldn't believe we had made it all this way from where we were a few years back. "I've missed having alone time with you." he sighed, trying to sit on my lap as I took a seat on the sofa.

"I know you have. Who wouldn't want some alone time with me?" I chuckled. "Hush, don't spoil the moment." he murmured. I smiled and held him close. We sat there, just enjoying each other's company. I looked over at him, he was tracing his finger across my scales. "Hey, Espio, I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now." I told him.

"Oh, what is it?" I was a little shy to ask him this, but then again, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. "Have you ever thought about, adopting a couple of kids?" I asked at last. "K-Kids?" he stuttered. "I'm not trying to talk you into anything! I didn't want you to get the wrong idea! But... I was always a little excited to have a few. Back when we were only teens... I always thought having something just for us would make me a better person! A better husband, a better leader, and a better everything all around. Knowing you though, I figured you might reject the idea."

When I had looked back at him, his colors were a darkish pink. He clearly wasn't expecting this. "I-I wouldn't mind! And I wasn't ever worried about you asking. But, I guess you could say it's a surprise hearing it from you. I thought you weren't a kid person." he replied. "Charmy has trained me well I guess you could say!" I chuckled.

But then suddenly he was rubbing against me, my cheeks heated up wondering why he was nuzzling me so much. "E-Espio?" I asked him. "What? It's a honeymoon right?" he sneered. Oh he can be bad! "G-Gosh I hate how you turn me on sometimes!" I said flustered.

"Just 'cause we're guys doesn't mean we can't crank up the heat!" he told me, fluttering his eyes.

Looks like I was out of options. I lifted him up before going off into the master bedroom. "You're beautiful." I told Espio. "Same to you, Vector." he sighed. That was one night I'll never forget.