"Stop biting your lips that's a bad habit and it's going to hurt you." Alex scolded towards Acton, making the boy slightly flinch at being called out. "Oh... Sorry I didn't notice I was doing that." He apologized making the butler scold him again for saying sorry towards a servant.

After awhile of being interviewed personally by the head council member, the first prince, they surprisingly got in pretty easily. Well not really considering how stupid this world was and bended itself for the main characters.

"Wow that was easy!" Emily voiced out Acton thoughts, making the boy chuckle softly. "It's because of your bravery that you showed during the attack." A quiet but smooth voice spoke, Acton noticing he was the second prince. The prince noticed the stare, realizing he hasn't introduced himself yet.

"My name is Milton Zachery, second Prince of Draria. And my brother over there is Zane Zachery, first prince of Draria. Welcome to the council member organization." The prince with golden hair said politely with a stiff face, his eyes color similar to his hair. The country's name, Draria, reminded Acton that he should probably learn a bit more about his country just in case.

He noticed his hair was more wavy and a tad longer than his older brother who was a few days older than him. It parted in on right side, having similar hairstyles at the end. His facial features were similar to his older brother's too, the only difference being he had a beauty mark under his left eye.  He was also 20 years old.

They had looked like twins but in reality they were half brothers

The current Queen was the mother of the first prince while the second prince was the kid of a consort. The Queen and King were not in love, it was an arranged marriage placed upon them. The second prince's mother however had been in a relationship with the king, yet she was sick and unfit to take the role as Queen. That had led to arranged marriage.

Five years after giving birth to the second prince, the favored consort had died. Her body had weakened when giving birth and was practically a miracle she was capable of surviving that long. Milton was incapable of actually knowing his mother because of her illness that plagued her, only having small interactions with her.

The first prince mother did not care about the first prince. She did not have a say in giving birth to him, she was required to have him. She had been forced into a loveless marriage without a say. She could not look at the thing she was forced to create no matter what, being a distant and cold mother towards Zane.

The King himself was heartbroken over the lost of his lover, blaming Milton for her death even though it was his consort wish to have a baby. The king despised the Queen himself, wanting nothing to do with her. He did not like Zane one bit either.

Therefore these two princes had never been loved correctly. After Milton's mother death, he was moved into the area the king pushed the Queen and first prince away. There the half brothers met and spent their time together all time, being known as the brothers who will soon rule together over Draria in the future.