Was she being too petty for holding a grudge from over 6 years ago? Probably. But she wasn't about to pretend she was okay with all his past actions, she wasn't that much of the bigger person.

"It's not that hard anyway," Hyejin railed off "it's only an English presentation"

"Ughh... But that still means I have to work with him!" She buried her head on the pillow once again "Why'd Ms. Kang have to choose partners?"

"I think she ships you two" Hyejin kept snickering

"Oh, definitely" Byulyi laughed as well.

"I just hope Younjo knows a lot of english" Hyejin patted Wheein's head.

"I think he doesn't" Wheein muttered

"Yeah, i think the same" Hyejin whined as she laid down and cuddled next to Wheein.

"But you're pretty good with english Hyejin-ah" Byulyi kept on playing the instrument

"Unnie, singing in english and understanding what I'm saying can be two very different things" now the two girls were just sulking on the bed.

She stopped playing "yah! Why are you both so down? Now you're making me feel bad too!"

"Just come here unnie" Wheein opened her arms to make space for her friend to lay down with them. It only took a few seconds of silence before they all started giggling.

"Hyejin-ah, your elbow is stabbing me"

"Your leg feels heavy unnie"

"Yah, I'm about to fall!"

"AH, don't tickle me!!"

"I'm only trying to hang on!"

"Stop!!" The sudden laughter came with abrupt movements that made Byulyi push both girls out of the bed.

"Ow" Wheein whined "unnie I didn't do anything!!"

"I told you to stop!" She protested

"You didn't have to kick me" Hyejin pouted

"Next time I'll bite you!" Byukyi raised her fist

"Ne" both girls said in unison

"What happe-" Hoseok came through the door "Oh, annyeong" he said seeing more than just his sister in the room.

"Yah! Jegeul-le?" Wheein said looking at her brother.

"Mwo-?" Then he noticed where their eyes were fixated. His shirt wasn't completely opened, but his chest was quite exposed. Alerted by the loud thud, he didn't even remember he left his shirt practically all the way unbuttoned before entering his little sister's room "mianhae" embarrassed, he quickly covered himself and walked back out as Wheein tossed him one a small plushie that had fallen together with her.

"Woah, I can't believe him" she scoffed

Blinking a few times the other two just look at each other, giggling at the view they'd just witnessed. Only seeing his toned chest, they could imagine just how it went on.

"Well," Byulyi chuckled "now i see why Hyejin is always here"

"Unnie!! That's not why! It has only happened like once before" Hyejin was blushing like if she had been the one caught half exposed.

"Mwo, it has happened before?" Byulyi just laughed more

"Aish he's always walking around in his underwear!" Wheein complained

"At least it's not a bad sight" Byulyi said pursing her lips with a grin, earning a slap on the arm from Wheein.

"Woah, unnie! What happened to your conservative self?" Hyejin kept blushing more and more with the looks that Byulyi was sending her