chapter 11 you are my kookie?

.
...
..
Morning comes so quickly. sunlight coming from the window placed on the beautiful face of a bunny boy, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the most Handsome man sleeping next to him with a pouty face, hugging him so tightly.

He gets closer to his face to touch his eyelashes with his fingers carefully not want to wake him up.

"My tiger is so handsome" he caressed his cheeks and then touch his upper lips softly "your lips are so soft"

"Then kiss it baby" Tae said eyes still closed
Jungkook blushed so hard
"You are awake why didn't you stop me I am embarrassed"
"Shit, what should I do with your cuteness hmm? don't be so adorable baby I am gonna eat you"
"Stop with your sweet talks you are making me blush now, come on get up"

"Baby please 10 minutes more come here," taehyung said while making grabby hands
Jungkook hugged him and sleep for a while in his tiger's arms

He opened his phone's data and his phone started to ring continuously

"Omg 2k notification Tae did you tag me,my God! my phone is a mess," Jungkook said while opening his Instagram

Soon his eyes get teary he was looking at his and taehyung photo which taehyung posted

"Hey bun what's Wrong love why my baby's eyes have tears hm?"

"You-- you posted our photo" Jungkook hugged taehyung so tightly

Taehyung knows his baby is sensitive about this

"Baby you like it right? I just wanted to show that I love you to the moon and back I will never leave your side promise"

Taehyung said and pated youngers back "I love you too Tae thank you for understanding me without even Saying"

Jungkook was so happy that taehyung notice his little things, how sensitive he is and how he needs to be babying all the time and taehyung always handles all his mood swings with so much care, Jungkook is so happy that he find someone who truly loves him.

His phobia is not coming out for a while of being scared in dreams, getting a panic attack, because he is with taehyung he feels that taehyung is his safe place.

Taehyung was happy having his baby bun all happy safe in his arms no one can hurt his precious baby, he wants to protect him forever.

Then both wake-up and Jungkook went to fresh up first while taehyung was finding pain killers because he knows younger ass must be hurting so bad he was hard on him last night.

After Jungkook come out from the shower taehyung give him pain killers and a glass of water

"Here baby have this I know it's hurt bed right"
"Yes it hurts but I like this pain" Jungkook said and winked

"Shit you hurny bunny get ready I am going to take shower"

Taehyung went to take a shower
After both get ready for their first day in the Maldives

Taehyung went to take a shower After both get ready for their first day in the Maldives