Saved By the Bell

Start from the beginning

"My name is Yoko Kisara" Naruto smiled as he introduced himself.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. Nice to meet you Kisara-Chan" Said Naruto who daringly hugged her.

Kisara's eyes went wide as she felt a new feeling

She felt complete.

They then resumed to sleep but before Naruto asked her a question that was on his mind ever since they got married.

"Kisara-Chan when I chained you. You could have easily got out right" Said Naruto with his back turned as suddenly an arm started to wrap around him as said arm used its fingers to play with his back.

"Hmmmm....thats right Naruto-Kun" Making said man's eyes go wide

"What would have happened if I went all the way" Kisara grinned as she said "Well Naruto-Kun that depends as I was just seeing what kind of person you were?"

"When you stopped you met, no surpassed my expectation of you" Said Kisara as Naruto sternly asked again "If I didn't stop you what would have happened"

The kyuubi then smiled as she put her chin on Naruto's shoulders and whispered in his ear demonically

"You would have been dead before you landed the ground"

Naruto's eyes went wide in fear as he quickly closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Wishing the day will be over already.

Middle of the night

In the middle of the night while Naruto was snoring lightly.

Kisara can be seen awake as she sat up looking at her former host, now vassal/husband.

She suddenly caressed his sleeping face giggling as she wiped a drool from his mouth.

"All I have to do now is let him accept my "little problem" ehehehe" giggled Kyuubi thinking about the time Naruto was disturbed of her action.

"What a great husband you will be my vassal"

Kyuubi slept as she held Naruto on her grand firm yet soft assets.

Naruto slept comfortably tonight

While Kisara slept happily

Both not knowing that the calm is over and the storm is yet to come...

Training ground 7

"WHERE IS THAT BAKA!" Sakura shouted like as she stood near Sasuke much to his ire and to their surprise Kakashi was there was well.

The two other academy teams were also gathered as apparently their Senseis wanted all three teams to train together.

"I don't think your team is really cut out to be Genin if that punk is in your team Forehead your lucky Sasuke-Kun is in your team." Saud Ino who smiled victorious to her rival as Sakura just turned to Ino and surprisingly just nodded as she also believes the same thing.

Asuma sighed as he finished another cigarette while Shikamaru looked ready to fall asleep muttering how troublesome it is to wake up while Chouji continued eating chips. They along with Team Eight, and most of team seven had been waiting for an hour for Naruto to show up"

"Ah man....I'm training with the Tornado I wish we just leave" Sighed Kiba sorely as Akamaru whined feeling sorry for him.

Kurenai looked at her student pondering why he is like this. Hinata answered her Sensei's question as she told her what Naruto done to him