"Okay! This evening we will go to Bukchon Hanok Village. So wear the Hanbok that i gift you guys yesterday, okay?" Nara said and we nodded.

3.50 pm

We arrived at Bokchon Hanok Village. All of us were wearing Hanbok that Nara give us last night. The village was so beautiful, its like we really live in the past. We look beautiful in the hanbok, Nara's cousins also look handsome wearing the tradisional clothes. "Many people visits this village for a taste of Korean traditional culture and architecture. This preserved area of several ancient neighborhoods gives you a feel for what it was like to live in Korea 600 years ago. It's right in central Seoul, in the area between the Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Changdeokgung Palace." Donghyun said and we nodded.

Kita-san look so excited and happy when Donghyun told him bout this village. What we can expect from someone who likes to read. Suddenly, i saw someone familiar stood far from us. The guy looked like 'Sakusa' but it cant be true, Sakusa was in Japan not in Korea. When i try to approached them Riko pull me. "Atsumu! Lets go for a walked around this village before we went to other destinations." Riko said and nodded

But i still curious bout the guy that i saw earlier. I throw the thought amd walked happily with the others while enjoying my trip here.

With Aina
Aina's POV

We arrived at Bokchon Hanok Village. We took many pictures together before entered the village. Suddenly, i saw the tops and their family together with my family. Its gonna be a big trouble if the bottoms saw them. Suddenly, i saw Atsumu looked toward their direction and start to walk toward them. I quickly told Riko to stop him and brought the bottoms to away. Me and Suzuki walked toward them making the tops shocked. "Better stay away from them and also never thought that you guys would find new partner this fast. Suzuki you can go back to grandpa let me handle them." I said and walked away but someone stopped me.

I turned to see Kageyama stopped me, I quickly slap his hand. "What do you want? I wont let you guys meet you them anymore because i dont want them to cry again and also told your parents a rich and dominent omega was nothing if they cant gave birth to a perfect heir. Althought a dominent omega can give birth to an abnormal alpha, so its not impossible if they will be the same. So tell your parents that only stupid people will reject an high quality omega and fyi love cant be bought with money you stupid rich people." I said and walked away.

My mom almost burst into tears when she hear what i say. I dont care anymore, my father disown me for being an abnormal omega, my friends got rejected by their bf parents because of poor. Did status and money are everything in this world. If it true, so poor and abnormal people dont deserve to be happy like normal and rich people do what an unfair world.

I walked to Riko who was waiting for me not far from there and crying on her shoulder. She pat my back and comfort. "Hey! Stop crying. Its not your fault, we do this to protect the omegas right? I bet your mom will understand, its not like you wrong, we never wish to born as abnormal alpha okay?" Riko smile at me and we walked away.

With the omegas
Yamaguchi's POV

The village was so beautiful, me, Hinata and Yachi took many pictures together around the village. It was fun to see everyone smile back after what happen to us two weeks ago. But i dont want to remember that time again because it will spoiled my mood. After 2 hours walking around the village, we change our clothes and head too a shopping mall because Oikawa-san and Atsumu-san keep wanting to go there so we decided to go to the mall after lunch.

At the restaurant

"Dongwon! Are you single?" Oikawa asked making him choked.

Our eyes widen, Atsumu quickly pinch Oikawa cheek. "Hey! Stop asking weird question. Sorry Dongwon he always blurt out like that." Atsumu said and apologised.