Hiashi's Origin

My name is Hiashi Wells. And I am one of the fastest men alive. After the death of the other Wells, I was chosen to be brought back to life and given speed... But I've been banned from traversing the speed force. I've been here for 15 long years since my resurrection. To these people, I've been dead for a millennium

 To these people, I've been dead for a millennium

Here's my story. Call this year Zero. I was just reborn. With my memories, my experiences, and new knowledge.

This universe has a Flash. Same as the other. This place also had a Reverse Flash. Eobard Shigaraki, father of Tomura Shigaraki. I was instantly mistaken for him and hunted. I found solast in Argos and the Suicide Squad program. They believed me and took me in. I've been an antihero ever since.

5 years after my resurrection I was released as an Agent. I protect Musutafu City in the background. Soon I met a woman and had two beautiful twins. Izuku had his mother's features while Kaguya... My sweet Kaguya looked like me. I loved my children. Every day we'd play. Every night I'd sing to them. It was surreal. Soon their quirks manifested.

Kaguya become catlike due to her grandma on Inko's side. On the other hand, my baby boy gained my speed. I noticed him vibrating one night. Izuku's eyes were pure green. Just like mine but mine are red. I began to think.

They'll try to see who's genes he has. It won't match the Flash's. It would match mine. I can't have that. I ran and ran to visit a friend at Argos. I passed security and into laboratory 69... Nice. Sorry, it's the law.

"Dr. Maheswaran. Are the anti quirk chips functional?" I asked hurriedly. "Yes Wells, why?" The native American asked. "My son. He manifested my quirk. I can't have him suffer for Thawne's insolence." I explained. She sighed and dropped a small device in my palm. She grabbed my hand and said, "I'll tell Waller one of them malfunctioned and had to discard it. Don't make the boss find out about this or your son."

"Thank you Priyanka."

"Wells! What are you doing here?" Asked an authoritative voice. It was Waller. "Oh um. I was wondering if Dr. Maheswaran would help me to um... Modify my suit so it won't generate anymore static. It's been acting up." I lied. "Mhm. Sure."

And like that I was gone. I ran home to my son and kneeled at his bedside, "I apologize son, this is for your safety.". I gently rolled him over and I phased the chip into the small of his back. He immediately stopped moving. "I hope you can forgive me. One day."

-------------------------
14 years later

I was running. As usual. I was running around the city. I was going fast but not fast enough to generate lighting so I was somewhat incognito. It was late at night. I was checking in on my son. But he wasn't in his dorm room. I went of in a rage. I know exactly who took him.

I zoomed using 25% of my speed to the League Of Villains bar. Time show these kids how the old guys throw down. No-one takes my son.

I ran inside the bar and punched all of them, making sure not to kill them. Need them to get to AFO.

I freed my son and told him everything. Ok our way home I decided to teach him a few things. He's just as fast as I am. What boggled me was how did he destroy the chip. He said he gained One For All. Then gave it away most of its power and thought he adopted the recipients quirk.

What I think happened is the surge of power and constant bashing of OFA destroyed it.

And that's the story of Hiashi Wells. Reborn and always watching.

Words 650

Posted 18/3/2021

Mini chapter.